Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some people need therapy!

katana

Alright this is probably going to get me flamed, but I just have to say this.

I have been reading this board for six months, and posting for the last month, and I have noticed a trend.

WTF is with the name calling, and dogging of people who ask questions? Fine, so some are obvious, and maybe strange, or even silly, but isin't this a forum for like minded individuals who are looking to share info?

I just read tricepulas post, and have a suspicous feeling that he is injecting rectally. You want name calling geekula, Fine here ya go. You are suffering from small penis syndrom, you attacked people for their lack of knowledge, while they were at least trying to obtain knowledge. You must feel like a real man now, that is until your ego burst, and you lost 50 lbs. You are just another air breathing, feces spreading, pimple on the ass of the earth. I will risk being banned from this board just to piss your little scrawny, dilapitated, ferret ass off.

Now, how do you feel? are you angry? if not, feel free to e-mail me, and I will be happy to explain my position in detail. In the mean time, piss off, and quit picking on people that are just trying to learn.

BTW, don't show up to a battle of wits UNARMED.:bawling: :bawling: E

( to the rest of the board, I am sorry, but I just can't let this go without saying something, It's too bad that I had to lower myself to this standard just to see eye to eye.)

SLICE!!!!!!!

Reactions: Cut
Actually, I kinda enjoy the occasional flame.
It's kind of like Constructive Criticism from the cast of One flew over the ...:D

Top Bottom