Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some more advice

CSB

So as some here might know I been helping a lady friend of mine and we now down 84 lbs , this has mostly been through diet , we started training but then April was a disaster with Easter etc

We back in track now with a 3 day a week weights program and 5 days a week 30 min slow cardio heart rate 120 bpm

The diet approach I find best that has worked for her has been keto

Now for me and bodybuilding I always found on keto long slow cardio sessions best for maximum muscle retention and I avoid hitt like the plague

But I am considering on the days without weights should I maybe encourage her to do hitt cardio 25 min ?

Second question I have is she has no leg strength especially squats , the problem comes in when she goes below parallel she gets stuck there and can't get up , understand this is with no weights , I have started assisting her with just body squats and wall squats at this stage to try and help, I really want to build this area up as it rules out any ontop positions in bed haha which is frustrating lol

Lastly the lose skin is still an issue but we are doing our best with slow weightloss and I am hoping regular weight training will eventually help

I just saw this...did you try the HIIT?

Sadly, the loose skin may always be an issue. You do what you can but even with slow weight loss, if she was significantly overweight, it may be a surgery issue. It's that way for me. It does decrease but always there to some degree. Building muscle has helped in some areas and other areas...not so much.

Thanks ! Well good news she has dropped a further 3 pounds since posting this

Training is going fantastic , I haven't as yet tried the hitt approach her legs have been too sore from training lol

But in week 2 she is much stronger in her legs with alot more stability

I fear I agree with you , at 33 she just isn't young enough I think to totally rebound from the loose skin and surgery is going to have to be an option , but will wait at least 6 months after we reach her goal weight.

But I will admit it is improving somewhat

But a boob lift and tummy tuck will have to be on the cards lol

Will give hitt a try here and there my only fear is chewing through her muscle

Top Bottom