Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Early JUBEI pics!

My stats are: 5'11, 203, 7 percent bf (yeah i need a tan badly). Arms are 18 cold, not sure what else you guys wanna know?

Thanks for all the kind words btw. : )

jubei said:
My stats are: 5'11, 203, 7 percent bf (yeah i need a tan badly). Arms are 18 cold, not sure what else you guys wanna know?

Thanks for all the kind words btw. : )

dude...LOL...im 202...and i look like a complete midget to you bro.....i think im around 13%bf...you have alot more muscle than me...

heres me at 208 or so you look sooooo much better:

bicepts101 said:
dude...LOL...im 202...and i look like a complete midget to you bro.....i think im around 13%bf...you have alot more muscle than me...

heres me at 208 or so you look sooooo much better:

Careful with them face pics bro...

Looking good bro. Ya I am roughly your same height and weight, (200lbs roughly give or take 5lbs each week), but my bf is much higher .. I would guess around 12-13%. I have not been much lower than 12%, but I have been 12% at 229lbs this time last year, so you can see I am in a bit of a slump. I am going to try to go the lean route this time (cycle starting in 1 month), not as heavy, but a lot leaner. Its much easier for me to slap on muscle than it is to bring the abs though. Anyways, looking good bro, you have some enormous chest plates of armour. I would have guessed you shorted than what you are because of it. Are you naturally a lean person, or did you have to really bust your chops to get that lean? Either way, good work bro! I might as well say it before someone else does ... where are the wheel shots???? lol.

Cheers,
Mavy

You've been promising to post pics for months... and now that you finally did... I have to give you props bro. You look freakin jacked.

georgie24 said:
machine01 pics are fucking yoked as well!!! he must have a 28 inch waist

Thanks bro, I dont know how I got on this thread, but I appreciate it, I didnt even think I had pics on this site anymore. I will post new ones soon that are getting done in a few weeks.

Jubei, you look solid bro, really good physique. I notice you have said that you naturally have low bodyfat, if your at 7% there, did you work to get that low or can you get lower than that? 6-7% is about as low as I get and I only stay there for a couple months and then slowly back up to about 10-12 for a while.

machine01, i'm naturally pretty lean, prolly around 8-9 percent. I'm even still eating Mcdonalds, haha I had 8 cheeseburgers after the gym last night, just not fries and crap. I also just started training abs about a month ago. I'm thinking of giving clen another run, but keeping my cals high this time so I don't go stupidly catabolic like the last time I took it. I'm sure with another cycle I can maintain 5-6 percent, but this is what I look like year round.

Mavy, they are just some early pics, I'll have wheel shots in a couple weeks...and a tan. Should I shave or wax my legs? Never done that before? My legs are good though, at least I think so.

Top Bottom