Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Doctors Are Clueless

Most of these doctors are ignorant to the fact of proper TRT. The most common mistake I see is dosing once every 3-4 weeks,,,amongst many other things.

i had an older guy tell me the other day the opposite.. his doc wouldn't give him injectable test because the doc said he would have to inject EOD atleast. i told him how E could be injected easily once or twice a week and his response was "well i'm gonna listen to my doctor and stick with the testim gel"

some people trust docs way too much when the research is right in front of their face

i disagree with your title. it should be "most doctors are clueless" not 'some'

i read an article today on yahoo about how doctors are causing bacteria strains to be resistant to anti-biotics because they are putting everyone who walks through their doors on them. they don't know the difference between a virus and bacteria, so not sure how they can figure out anything about AAS .. to be a doctor you need to have a rich daddy and be book smart.. it doesn't take actually understanding any of this shit or having a gift for science. a buddy of mine from high school became a doctor and this dude was 4.0 book smart, but he had no clue about how to train or eat ever when he would try to play any sports which proves my point.

I don't agree with the practice at all, nor am I defending Doctors at all - but this all began when malpractice lawsuits started when people were hurt/injured/killed from not being prescribed antibiotics when they actually needed them.

If a Doctor has to make a decision between prescribing or not prescribing a strong general antibiotic for something with rather generic symptoms, many close to other diseases (both viral and bacterial), then he's going to go the socially irresponsible route and prescribe them. In his/her eyes, it's cheap insurance for a malpractice lawsuit.

If I remember the stats correctly: cattle and other livestock consume around 30 million pounds of antibiotics per year in the US, while I believe humans consume around 6 million pounds per year. We are creating a perfect storm (or soup) for superbugs.

I can only imagine that HRT ignorance among doctors must is extremely prevalent. Try telling most docs information you know and they try and write you off like you dont know what you're talking about - that one gets me the most.

I don't agree with the practice at all, nor am I defending Doctors at all - but this all began when malpractice lawsuits started when people were hurt/injured/killed from not being prescribed antibiotics when they actually needed them.

If a Doctor has to make a decision between prescribing or not prescribing a strong general antibiotic for something with rather generic symptoms, many close to other diseases (both viral and bacterial), then he's going to go the socially irresponsible route and prescribe them. In his/her eyes, it's cheap insurance for a malpractice lawsuit.

If I remember the stats correctly: cattle and other livestock consume around 30 million pounds of antibiotics per year in the US, while I believe humans consume around 6 million pounds per year. We are creating a perfect storm (or soup) for superbugs.

I can only imagine that HRT ignorance among doctors must is extremely prevalent. Try telling most docs information you know and they try and write you off like you dont know what you're talking about - that one gets me the most.

this is true.

the docs i hang out with i have asked this question and they are in denial that this goes on though.. or their attitude is "medicine is different" .. one of the dudes i consider a very smart doctor but he admits that a lot of times they have to throw darts at a board when they are trying to diagnose.. also they are most concerned with people who don't pay, and not as much malpractice lawsuits, atleast the guys i chill.. they have insurance for that, but having people not pay and having to treat anyway is what they hate the most and there is zero they can do about it cause you can't go after someone who doesn't have money or credit anyway. threatening to send to collections is no big deal when your credit score is 480

My buddy just told me that his 73 year old father who just recovered from a pretty severe stroke, is being prescribed TRT and the doc wants to get him to a 750 ng/dl level. I was blown away....I told my friend who is also 43 that I doubted he had a 750 test level.

Top Bottom