Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

solidj55

Oh yea by the way Mann I am starting to lift with Donald Robbins this week too. Im pretty excited, hoping he'll have some tricks of the trade to help me out with. Oh and you told me to share his workout secrets with you and I will. He actually lifts in a little different way then most powerlifters or bench pressers I should say. He does a lot of higher reps than most people do. His typical bench routine on his heavy day is something like this:
225x25,315x10,405x10,then he does a heavy set of five with 450+ depending on how he feels, he increases his weight for this set of five every week,then he goes back to 315 and does a set to failure(usually somewhere around 20 reps)
His light bench day he does 3 sets of 20 with 315. He also does incline to failure on both days and high reps on his tris both days. Very little shoulder work throughout the week, maybe a few machine overhead presses. He does back twice a week with very little if any bicep work and he does legs once a week which he is not really that strong on. Thats just what I have seen so far. I'll tell you more when I actually start lifting with him.

Top Bottom