Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sofa,Citrus ETC. When the hell is the next So-Cal Ef meeting?

the People's Champ said:
you know I am down... shiet... we have to decrease the number of flakes this time LESTAT, CEEBS, BIGREDCAT

Hey, I had food poisoning!

I'm not down with skiing - nearly split myself in two the last time I tried - but I'd be happy to just meet everyone and cozy up by the fire. And meeting the Kronks would be a big, big bonus. ;) Anytime in the forseeable future works for me, other than the 13th - 15th, and 24th - 29th.

I guess big bear it is.

Now I guess the kronks have to pick the date.

Yeah we should all go skiing/snowboarding during the day, and go back to the cabin at night and have fun.

For me jan works best.

I am travelling Dec 14th to 29th.

Brian

Lestat said:
oh and TEXgrl!!!!!

hehe, 32 years old and i have NEVER snowskied!! don't get much snow here, and i'm a warm weather girl anyway!! i'd be backed up to the fire the entire time!

Nicole said:
Sofa! you sweety you thought of me!! You rule!!

Id love to come out guys... even though I dont skii just to drink much by a fire..

But.. with the recent cut backs at my work- and the holidays-- (not to mention travelling Dec12-15 and Dec19-22) Ill be lucky if I can afford gas for my car... I just have to get through this month- I should be able to get back on my feet after xmas... which means Im down for anything come the spring time!!

Thanks for thinking of me though.. makes me feel all warm inside!

awww nicole, sorry you are having a bad time, you hunting a new job? :bigkiss:

I don't want to hear about cutbacks... I'm getting the proverbal "boxout" when it comes to working. :)

C-ditty

WHY NOT EVERYONE COME TO SACRAMENTO ME AND KALI WILL SHOW YOU ALL WHATS UP. ITS THE FUCKIN STATE CAPITOL GUYS COME ON.

Top Bottom