Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to lose weight...

Run the anavar at the end at 50mg or higher. The Sus is fine for a 15 week cycle with the primo and mast. 15 weeks of prop would be rough.

15 weeks of prop is alot of pinning..I advise people to always use longer esters with longer cycles.Too much pinning can easily lead to scar tissue

This thread is great! Thanks guys. Gonna switch up the clomid. N def gonna run the var at the end. I can't do the prop Ed or eod for 15wk the constant pinning kills me lol. Don't wanna jack the thread but thanks for feedback I really appreciate it.

This thread is great! Thanks guys. Gonna switch up the clomid. N def gonna run the var at the end. I can't do the prop Ed or eod for 15wk the constant pinning kills me lol. Don't wanna jack the thread but thanks for feedback I really appreciate it.

anytime bro... i have a soft spot for you anyway because of your name... i am Calabrese so I already like you! lollll =)

Explain this. Googled it and didn't find what I was looking for.

Calabrese is the kind of Italian I am... My family is from Calabria... Southern Region of Italy... So I am under the assumption that since his screen name says Calabrese that he is too...

Top Bottom