Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So who likes kaitlin?

So who likes kaitlin?

  • I do

    Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Dude...give me a fucking break!!

    Votes: 22 48.9%

  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haagendog said:
Jayzus Lady. Let go of the INTERNET LIVES stuff, OK? We get your point, ad infinitum.
Talk about something else.
What are you wearing?

:lmao: @ i am laughing so hard at this entire thread i am almost falling off my chair

this could almost qualify for the comedy channel
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
Finally a well-thought intelligible message to me. Thank you BrothaBill. I read what you said and I will take it with me and reevaluate my overzelousness on here. Thank you. And I mean it. See people, thats all it takes :)

Ok... great example. Let's disect this...

"Finally a well-thought intelligible message to me" -- you just implied that every other post that's been made on this board is either not well-thought out or isn't intelligible.

"See people, that's all it takes" -- That's called patronization.

pa·tron·ize (pā'trə-nīz, păt'rə-)

transitive verb: -ized, -iz·ing, -iz·es.
1) To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.
2) To go to as a customer, especially on a regular basis.
3) To treat in a condescending manner.

You'd be using definition three unless I missed something here.

Does it make sense to you that things like this would rub people wrong?
 
BrothaBill said:
Naw, I meant to say something constructive earlier to her this morning when we first crossed paths and to just relax a bit.

Thanks, fathabill. You have been promoted.
 
jack_schitt said:
:evil: looks like 'ol jack may be up for thread of the week.
Dude, i will throw a fucking fit if it's not up there. if i see a fucking bunch of Wootie, Lestat & Frisky threads, i'm gonna climb a clocktower.
 
humantarget said:
Dude, i will throw a fucking fit if it's not up there. if i see a fucking bunch of Wootie, Lestat & Frisky threads, i'm gonna climb a clocktower.


Same here bro, same here. It's about time I made my bid...kaitlin was good for something after all...she somehow became a catalyst to my soon to be had, EF super stardom status.
 
jack_schitt said:
:evil: looks like 'ol jack may be up for thread of the week.

I'll vote for you.
even though, you got magic beans AND thread of the week.

i'm never gonna friggin' have the thread of the week. :(
 
stilleto said:
I'll vote for you.
even though, you got magic beans AND thread of the week.

i'm never gonna friggin' have the thread of the week. :(

Just merge this thread with a similar one of your own at the last minute. You have the power.
 
stilleto said:
I'll vote for you.
even though, you got magic beans AND thread of the week.

i'm never gonna friggin' have the thread of the week. :(
then make a decent thread. no girlie whiner thread, no guess what i ate for lunch thread, just a straight up Jerry Springer thread. i'll give you an example shortly.
 
jack_schitt said:
Just merge this thread with a similar one of your own at the last minute. You have the power.

hmm. interesting idea.
:evil:
lol, i wouldn't do that to you.
a. I like you.
b. i'm kind of retarded and don't like being mean to other retards.
 
stilleto said:
hmm. interesting idea.
:evil:
lol, i wouldn't do that to you.
a. I like you.
b. i'm kind of retarded and don't like being mean to other retards.

just make a thread with those baby feeders exposed.
 
mrplunkey said:
Ok... great example. Let's disect this...

"Finally a well-thought intelligible message to me" -- you just implied that every other post that's been made on this board is either not well-thought out or isn't intelligible.

"See people, that's all it takes" -- That's called patronization.

pa·tron·ize (pā'trə-nīz, păt'rə-)

transitive verb: -ized, -iz·ing, -iz·es.
1) To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.
2) To go to as a customer, especially on a regular basis.
3) To treat in a condescending manner.

You'd be using definition three unless I missed something here.

Does it make sense to you that things like this would rub people wrong?
Hey, all along my argument with her has been that she was a snot. A spoiled brat. Not her age, not that she's a newbie, not that she's blond, not that she wants to be a lawyer, but that she takes gleeful joy in acting like an ignorant, spoiled brat.
 
stilleto said:
hmm. interesting idea.
:evil:
lol, i wouldn't do that to you.
a. I like you.
b. i'm kind of retarded and don't like being mean to other retards.


Someone catch me licking a window or something? Who told?
 
spongebob said:
looks like the swing vote turned it around on her.

She's gonna lose...trust me. I got my peeps out feeding Taco Bell to bums as we speak....giving them rides to the polls and shit.
 
Hi kaitlin


sorry ! we just cut the lifeline..................(wasn't me)
RADAR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom