Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So when do you think the world will stop calling America the "Land of the free"?

HAHAHHAAA

and people thought Clinton and Bush doing a few wiretaps was bad..

well = change is change..

Obama just fired the CEO of GM. Nothing is safe anymore. The government is now in the business of making cars. I will NEVER buy a GM car again.

Hell, I sold both my american made cars and bought foreign made honda's..

good for 200k miles and $12,000 purchase price.. so i'm good for the next 8 yrs.. we should all be taking the bus by then anyway..

Hell, I sold both my american made cars and bought foreign made honda's..

good for 200k miles and $12,000 purchase price.. so i'm good for the next 8 yrs.. we should all be taking the bus by then anyway..

*Grabs corners of eyes and pulls them in a slanty fashion*

I drive car come from Korea! *bows*

LOL Where ya'll been that ya'll think *the rest of the world* has been calling the US "the land/home of the free"?

My parents are straight off of the boat and yes, they left their country seeking political asylum which is THE LEAST the US could offer after having done NOTAFUKKING THING ELSE(US said, "Hold out brothers, hold out against the communist bastards! We stand behind you. Our troops are on the way!!!" Course my country actually bought that line of bullshit even though they knew damned well we didn't have not one drop of oil or diamonds or any other greatly exploitable resource - dopes) and you want to know how they raised me and my siblings to think about the good old US? They would say, "The United States is THE WORST communist country on the planet."

I thought that they were nuts. Now at the age of 42 after having been FUCKED in every possible imaginable way by my bullshit lying government and all those who were SUPPOSED to protect my freedoms, civil and human rights I COMPLETELY understand what they meant. In other countries YOU KNOW you will get fucked. They tell you how, you bend over, get fucked and you can go about your business. In the US you are made to THINK you are free, that you have choices, that there is justice, that you are PROTECTED.

Guess what... YOU AREN'T.

... but other than that, it's a cool place to live. :) Not the best place, but if you are smart and driven and don't lay down after multiple fuckings you can make a good buck.

If the Collapse of the American Auto Industry (sounds like an awesome CNN News Special!) results in a deepening of the depression....

expect the same retards calling for no funds to the Auto Industry, running with pitchforks in front of the white house blaming Obama.

You know, same retards who blame Bush for Iraq yet voted for him TWICE.

$5 TRILLION TO BANKERS IN 10 MONTHS. SCREW THE AUTO INDUSTRY'S REQUEST FOR $25 BILLION TO SAVE AMERICAN JOBS. USA! USA! USA! THESE COLORS DON'T BLEED!

r

I cant argue with that. And im not. Im saying the same thing you are essentially. Its bullshit that the gov is now setting standards for who gets money by forcing resignations or deals with foreign car makers. Do i expect them to say you have to do this or that to try and control an industry? No, its unconstitutional plain and simple.

As for the never buy a gm product, i dunno. I really want an avalanche with a 4" lift and 34" tires lol so i may have to retract my previous statement :)

I cant argue with that. And im not. Im saying the same thing you are essentially. Its bullshit that the gov is now setting standards for who gets money by forcing resignations or deals with foreign car makers. Do i expect them to say you have to do this or that to try and control an industry? No, its unconstitutional plain and simple.

As for the never buy a gm product, i dunno. I really want an avalanche with a 4" lift and 34" tires lol so i may have to retract my previous statement :)
In four more years the constitution will be just a piece of paper that the govermant uses to wipe its ass on. The people in this country who actually work for a living will get sick of being shit on sooner or later and then we will have our Revolution. History always repeats itself. Look at what happens everytime a goverment tries to surpress a people, the first thing they go after is their guns. How long have these assholes been trying to disarm us? Its coming, wait and see.

Top Bottom