Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So this is what life is like when you primarily interact with 21yo girls

patsfan1379 said:
I think you do a good job of the teasing, but take it a little too far and I get a hint of passive agressiveness/arrogance/meanness when you get it back.

he's hitting on women, not you

patsfan1379 said:
I think you do a good job of the teasing, but take it a little too far and I get a hint of passive agressiveness/arrogance/meanness when you get it back.

Perhaps, but that's always been my approach. This girl is pretty hot and is by far the hottest chick in the office - she's just started a few weeks ago so I know all the dudes are trying to get on her. And she's a Jersey princess too.

So, I felt I needed to turn it up a bit. Should work.

KillahBee said:
Perhaps, but that's always been my approach. This girl is pretty hot and is by far the hottest chick in the office - she's just started a few weeks ago so I know all the dudes are trying to get on her. And she's a Jersey princess too.

So, I felt I needed to turn it up a bit. Should work.

No, I like your approach. It works with those types of chicas. Needs to be navigated carefully though.

Supposedly they had to "talk" to her at work cause she has BOMBS and was letting those puppies out the cage a bit too much.

:)

is that the chick who dressed as you?

and how the fuck was she IMing you while driving on the FDR?

no wonder people get into accidents

Top Bottom