Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erectile Dysfunction after second Cycle

regardless88

Hello there pals!

I've been following and reading you for several years bu this is my first thread. I am from Europe and i hope i can express my problem. I ran 12 weeks Sustanon 250 w/ EQ e3d and after i shot my last pin, and then i ran total 5000 HCG spreading it to 15 days (shot 500 iu e3d) and after a week i ran 4 weeks clomid 50/50/25/12.5, 4 weeks nolvadex 40/20/20/10 and aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD together.

Now it's been about 12 weeks i am off my cycle and have been experiencing erectile dysfunction. I haven't faced this problem after my first cycle although my pct was poorer than my second one (didnt use aromasin for instance) but i dont know why i cant keep it hard during masturbation or sex. I got my blood-work tested and my results like:

Total test: 563 ng/dl - range: 175-781

LDH: 178 U/L - range: 0-248

Cortisol: 12.21 ug/dL range: 6.7 - 22.6

Insulin: 2,9 uU/ml range: 2,6 - 24,9

GGT: 24 U/L range: 0-55

Estradiol: 32 pg/mL range: <20 -47

AST: 39

ALT: 34

ALP: 79

TSH: 1,46

When i asked my coach what to do, he told me to use Cabaser 1 mg ED for this 1 week, but it couldn't solve the problem; it seems.

What are your suggests? What should i do? Do i need to wait more or should i get more detailed blood-work done?

Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:
never use HCG in PCT, it causes suppression and hurts pct!
using HCG BEFORE pct or during cycl leading up to pct (but not into it) helps recovery.
I rec trying another pct , 4-5 weeks of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed.
also maybe get a bottle of CIA from rui to help for now.
good luck

ps, no reason to use caber , not sure why the heck he would tell you to use it, seems like hes just trying to look helpful.... :/
after you do another pct wait about 2 months and get blood work (avoid telling hem anything about aas use, make an excuse)

never use HCG in PCT, it causes suppression and hurts pct!
using HCG BEFORE pct or during cycl leading up to pct (but not into it) helps recovery.
I rec trying another pct , 4-5 weeks of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed.
also maybe get a bottle of CIA from rui to help for now.
good luck

ps, no reason to use caber , not sure why the heck he would tell you to use it, seems like hes just trying to look helpful.... :/
after you do another pct wait about 2 months and get blood work (avoid telling hem anything about aas use, make an excuse)

I didnt use HCG in my PCT, i think i couldnt express it properly. I used it how you mentioned.

Should i wait it to get healty without using anything or should i start PCT asap?

Thanks anyways.

Top Bottom