Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So the Coffee Salesman walks in

bran987

New member
He's like "You need any coffee?"

I said "I don't know what you selling today"

He said "Well I've got this Starbuck's here and this new stuff over here, but I don't see how people drink coffee in the Summer anyway."

I'm like... "OK.. you're the coffee salesman and you don't know how people drink coffee in the Summer?"

He said "Well, in the Summer it's HOT. Actually, I don't know how people even drink coffee at all really."

I wish you coulda seen the look on my face :heks:

I said "well, I think we have enough, I can check."

He says "Oh no you don't have to check. I already checked, you have plenty."

"Then why are you trying to sell me more?"

"I don't know. I'm not really."
 
bran, he wanth you. you thertainly flirted with him enough.
 
He's been taking salesmanship lessons from Pittbullstl and MattTheSkywalker.
 
string_bean00 said:
wtf is a coffee salesman? people go to stores for coffee
lol stringy you're right we should all stop off at sbux before work each day!

so you guys think I have a shot banging the coffee guy eh?
 
bran987 said:
He's like "You need any coffee?"

I said "I don't know what you selling today"

He said "Well I've got this Starbuck's here and this new stuff over here, but I don't see how people drink coffee in the Summer anyway."

I'm like... "OK.. you're the coffee salesman and you don't know how people drink coffee in the Summer?"

He said "Well, in the Summer it's HOT. Actually, I don't know how people even drink coffee at all really."

I wish you coulda seen the look on my face :heks:

I said "well, I think we have enough, I can check."

He says "Oh no you don't have to check. I already checked, you have plenty."

"Then why are you trying to sell me more?"

"I don't know. I'm not really."
definately a cool guy. i think he just wanted a friend.. u shoulda become his friend...
 
Top Bottom