Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so overwhelmed...

Tom Treutlein said:
Cutting out carbs before bed has worked for me and other people in the past. I definitely notice myself getting leaner when carbs are cut out when they're not needed. Body replenishes glycogen and has no need for the extra carbs.

I agree with this...there is really no need for me to get carbs in after 6-7 PM as I try to eat a ton earlier in the day when my metabolism is working very hard(have a high metabolism anyways)

Tom Treutlein said:
I'm pretty sure it more depends on your sensitivity to insulin, because some people can mix carbs and fats and others can't. I know when I've done it, I seem to add more weight than when I don't mix them. And yes, calorie count remains the same, so does level of activity, so nothing is really changing. Carbs aren't the devil, no. Never said they were, but mixing them with fats is the devil.

Cutting out carbs before bed has worked for me and other people in the past. I definitely notice myself getting leaner when carbs are cut out when they're not needed. Body replenishes glycogen and has no need for the extra carbs.

Hey, I;m not going to arh=gue with what works for you....when I bulk, I eat carbs all night long.....fundamentally sound carbs.......If I'm hungry, I eat....I've eaten oats at midnight...I've woken uip and slammed a ANPB on whole wheat.......you gotta keep the tank full......sure, you may lose a tiny but of definition, but you need the cals to grow!!!!

some one explain the no mixing carbs and fats to me please?
if i have a steak, salad, rice, i'm getting fats and carbs.

d3track said:
some one explain the no mixing carbs and fats to me please?
if i have a steak, salad, rice, i'm getting fats and carbs.
basically the body uses either fat or carbs as an energy source..combining both in the same meal the body willtake what is need for energy and store the rest as fat..At least that is the conventional wisdom according to the atkins people..if youre not affected by it then it doesnt apply to you..

If you train at night theres nothing wrong with eating carbs directly after training no matter what time it is..i try to avoid fats directly after training and take most of my carbs in prior to my workout and the 2 meals right after..

Top Bottom