Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So now with the rumors that all PH's will be gone...

JV

Ripped Rabbi
What do you expect to see from the more popular PH's when they go underground? (Superdrol, Epistane, and so on)
I'm hoping that because there is no need to make & go around legal loop holes, the compounds will be more potent. Maybe not have to worry about being as sensitive for health and Dimethyl-ate everything:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:! HELL EVEN TRIMETHYL-ATE IT:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:!!!!!!! (Not sure if that exists) lol making it more potent & powerful.
 
Why bother making that stuff when you would be going through the same channels where you can get testosterone, deca, tren, dbol, anadrol, eq, etc etc.
 
superdrol, 19nor and m1t are already black market roids lol.. where you been :p
 
Why bother making that stuff when you would be going through the same channels where you can get testosterone, deca, tren, dbol, anadrol, eq, etc etc.

If one is ok with taking Dbol, I don't see they wouldn't want to take Superdrol. Dbol is methylated Equipoise, while Sdrol is methylated Masterone.
Its not like Sdrol is inferior is Dbol, they just have different effects. Even though I gained more weight on Superdrol then people dream on Dianabol.
 
Dbol is an amazing steroid. I remember getting back into training after almost 2 years off and after training natty for about 3 months went on cycle with 20-25mg dbol ed and 500mg test ew. Within 4 weeks I was jerking 275lbs over head.

Nothing makes me pump up or feel as good as dbol.

I have not tried superdrol, but for those that respond well to dbol it is an amazing steroid and I have a hard time believing that gains vs side effects I would like sdrol more than legit dbol.

Dbol is leagues different than eq despite what may seem like a minor difference in chemical make up.

I have never heard of any guy using legit dbol gaining less than 15-20lbs in 4 weeks on an average or even shitty diet using it for the first time.

I'm sure I will try supredrol at some point, but I'm not holding my breath on liking it better than pink thai's, naps or jelfa dbols.
 
Dbol is an amazing steroid. I remember getting back into training after almost 2 years off and after training natty for about 3 months went on cycle with 20-25mg dbol ed and 500mg test ew. Within 4 weeks I was jerking 275lbs over head.

Nothing makes me pump up or feel as good as dbol.

I have not tried superdrol, but for those that respond well to dbol it is an amazing steroid and I have a hard time believing that gains vs side effects I would like sdrol more than legit dbol.

Dbol is leagues different than eq despite what may seem like a minor difference in chemical make up.

I have never heard of any guy using legit dbol gaining less than 15-20lbs in 4 weeks on an average or even shitty diet using it for the first time.

I'm sure I will try supredrol at some point, but I'm not holding my breath on liking it better than pink thai's, naps or jelfa dbols.

I put on 20 pounds in 10 days on SD. I'm not saying SD is better or worse than Dbol, just that that there not leagues apart
 
20 lbs sounds hot... wow, i just got a huge stiffy, iv got 30 bottles at home... might have to use one oen of these days.
 
beastdrol will give you a very dry look. stack it with katana. eat a high cal, high protein, clean diet. u will get big, dry lookin, and spider web veins. diesel will bloat ya tho
 
hm im scaredof the veins (no offense) reason being is because i have huge veins naturally in my chest and front shoulders as well as bicep, dont want it too bad,
 
Don't think they will be very popular, formestane on the other hand could be something people will seek out.
 
what i dont understand is that the gov hasnt stopped to think this generates revenue, creates jobs, or helps people create a lively hood? there is more to this than the sale of supplements
 
what i dont understand is that the gov hasnt stopped to think this generates revenue, creates jobs, or helps people create a lively hood? there is more to this than the sale of supplements

No they have thought of this and its one of the reason they are attacking it. If you have not noticed the government is "trying" like hell to run America into the ground. When they see something making American jobs they put a stop to it as quickly as they can.
 
Top Bottom