Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, need some help, on a limited budget

lethia

So, this autumn ill start studying again, which means ill be on a limited budget, so i need to drop some food, and start eating alot cheaper, and i wondered if u guys could give me some help:confused:

Basicly, i need to eat arround 250-300g of prots, and just as much carbs and fat as possible which seems to make me grow alot, compared to low fat and carbs,so tuna is deffo cheap proteins, along with chicken thigs which also has alot of fat in them, but what about carbs?

Thanks in advance:)

proteins: chicken thighs, tuna, lean beaf
carbs: white rise, sweet potato
fats: almonds, avocado
broccoli, aspargus, green leafy salad

hows that?

Last edited:
So, this autumn ill start studying again, which means ill be on a limited budget, so i need to drop some food, and start eating alot cheaper, and i wondered if u guys could give me some help:confused:

Basicly, i need to eat arround 250-300g of prots, and just as much carbs and fat as possible which seems to make me grow alot, compared to low fat and carbs,so tuna is deffo cheap proteins, along with chicken thigs which also has alot of fat in them, but what about carbs?

Thanks in advance:)

proteins: chicken thighs, tuna, lean beaf
carbs: white rise, sweet potato
fats: almonds, avocado
broccoli, aspargus, green leafy salad

hows that?

Cheap, clean carbs that you didn't mention would include oats and beans. Regarding beans, I eat a lot of black, pinto, white, and kidney. Quinoa is also good and supplies some complete protein as well.

Top Bottom