Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my ex called me last night...

btw, while we are on the subject, what can a person expect to get from a ring say at a pawn shop or something? 30% of the original cost perhaps?

alien amp pharm said:
tc2 talks tough, but I bet he's really a big teddy bear in real life.

I actually am extremely nice and polite. I greatly prefer to avoid trouble and get along with people.

I'm just a different person when I lose my temper.

alien amp pharm said:
btw, while we are on the subject, what can a person expect to get from a ring say at a pawn shop or something? 30% of the original cost perhaps?

I'd rather give shit away then sell it to a pawn shop, they will totally rape you.

I'd sell it to an actual reputable jeweler, at least then you'll get at least half of what you paid for it.

alien amp pharm said:

i didn't spend much on it.. if she pawned it she pawned it.. I won't lose sleep over it

the_clockwork said:
i didn't spend much on it.. if she pawned it she pawned it.. I won't lose sleep over it

I was referring to an engagement ring I have had for years, which was worn by my ex for maybe 3 months.

I'd like to cash in it and buy me something nice, like a hooker.

TC2 said:
I'd rather give shit away then sell it to a pawn shop, they will totally rape you.

I'd sell it to an actual reputable jeweler, at least then you'll get at least half of what you paid for it.
NO you wont! More like 25% of retail. Trust me. I KNOW. lol.

alien amp pharm said:
I was referring to an engagement ring I have had for years, which was worn by my ex for maybe 3 months.

I'd like to cash in it and buy me something nice, like a hooker.

How much you spend on it? Might be able to get a weeks worth of hookers no?

Mr. Black said:
How much you spend on it? Might be able to get a weeks worth of hookers no?

$1500 or so. I was young and didn't know any better.

The only reason I kept it this long is because the jeweler would give me 100% of the purchase price if I traded it in towards a new ring. The only catch is that the new ring would have to be at least double the price of the 1st ring.

However, they have since went out of business and my current GF doesn't even want a ring if we should ever decide to marry.

alien amp pharm said:
$1500 or so. I was young and didn't know any better.

The only reason I kept it this long is because the jeweler would give me 100% of the purchase price if I traded it in towards a new ring. The only catch is that the new ring would have to be at least double the price of the 1st ring.

However, they have since went out of business and my current GF doesn't even want a ring if we should ever decide to marry.
Of course she doesn't want a ring, makes it easier to cheat on you!

Top Bottom