Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

so, last day of work.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
i had nothing to do. i mean, i haven't had anything to do all week, other than clean out my email and desk. I had been taking things home from my office all week and giving my work to other people.

I made the mistake of getting to work early. I surfed EF. I read all the odd news I could find. I organized my pictures on shutterfly.
i emailed anyone i could find. i wrote out my home email addy and handed it out to anyone who wanted it.
that was all before 9am.
the rest of the day, i sat at my desk and played with some magnets, walked around the building, and tried to get my coworkers to stop working.

at around 3, i logged into my home email and replied to a woman I used to work with. She was congratulating me on my new job and had asked if our ice queen boss said anything to me at all. I replied and started telling her how rude she was, because she's mad that i'm leaving since she can't do my job plus hers, etc.

i dropped my magnets i've been playing with. they rolled under my desk and stuck to the leg, so i got down on the floor and tried to get them.
when i crawled back out from under my desk, there was my boss, standing there looking at my monitor.

oops.
 
SaladFork said:
Nice, sounds like my typical work day everyday.
Exactly what I was thinking... except I make faces when I'm on EF so it appears I"m being constrained with looking up books...
Now I just realized how much of a jackass I am.
Oh well, should be a good weekend.
 
why was your boss looking at your monitor ? i'd be looking at your ass for some sign of a thong while you were on your hands and knees under the desk
 
Lestat said:
why was your boss looking at your monitor ? i'd be looking at your ass for some sign of a thong while you were on your hands and knees under the desk

lol
 
Lestat said:
why was your boss looking at your monitor ? i'd be looking at your ass for some sign of a thong while you were on your hands and knees under the desk

she's not interested in my ass.
 
What will the eater eat if your food isn't there?
 
stilleto said:
i dropped my magnets i've been playing with. they rolled under my desk and stuck to the leg, so i got down on the floor and tried to get them.
when i crawled back out from under my desk, there was my boss, standing there looking at my monitor.

oops.

So did anything happen after that, apart from awkward silence?
 
I wore my kilt to work on my last day, I also did my victory dance!!

You could have called me you know :( And here I thought you loved me. :crying:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Mr. dB said:
So did anything happen after that, apart from awkward silence?

nope, just the silence. she was there to ask me a question, but was clearly very distracted.
when i left, she did hug me and said "good luck" though.
 
stilleto said:
i dropped my magnets i've been playing with. they rolled under my desk and stuck to the leg, so i got down on the floor and tried to get them.
when i crawled back out from under my desk, there was my boss, standing there looking at my monitor.

oops.
Your magnets did not roll under your desk honey.

I've been under your desk for two years now, I know what goes on down there.

And I totally saw your cootie.











b0und (just asking for it)
 
b0und said:
Your magnets did not roll under your desk honey.

I've been under your desk for two years now, I know what goes on down there.

And I totally saw your cootie.


b0und (just asking for it)

you've been under there for 2 years?

that's what that smell was.


:)
 
Top Bottom