javaguru said:I knew it, You had me when iI mentioned mass and you understood.![]()
I'm only
for you, cause your dog is so adorable.javaguru said:I knew it, You had me when iI mentioned mass and you understood.![]()
for you, cause your dog is so adorable.redguru said:![]()
5% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
94% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!.
redguru said:One of the pics was Newton, but how many people knew the other one was Maxwell?
smart's great grandfather?redguru said:One of the pics was Newton, but how many people knew the other one was Maxwell?
redguru said:LOL, this is 3d models of the four big universes duking it out.

samoth said:... wait, what? I didn't think there'd be something in the thread that I wouldn't get, lol.
![]()
FriendlyCanadian said:however I would have got it.. if it were einstine.

basically this happens to me a couple times a week.javaguru said:For the non-nerds;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pon_far
samoth said:... wait, what? I didn't think there'd be something in the thread that I wouldn't get, lol.
![]()
redguru said:The youtube link I posted.

Stefka said:I knew you'd find your way in here sooner or later.
Welcome to nerd fest.

Heart of Darkness is a great story.Stefka said:I am oh so nerdy (for an English major law student).
27% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
72% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.
javaguru said:Heart of Darkness is a great story.Apocalypse Now is My Favorite Movie.
FriendlyCanadian said:oh god.. I feel like I've entered the wrong thread..
and like I'm heading towards the twilight zone..
psst.. what does the topic mean... what is going through pon .. whatever.. ??
redguru said:Pon Farr is the vulcan mating rite, happens every seven years of adulthood and they must mate or die.

Stefka said:So which guru is the bigger nerd?
That's a damned lie.redguru said:I have the larger slide rule.
javaguru said:That's a damned lie.![]()
Up to level 12 on Tetris only 3 more levels to go what do I do after that?javaguru said:A lot of nerdz up in this thread.....![]()

Let me know when you graduate to playing real video games.superqt4u2nv said:Up to level 12 on Tetris only 3 more levels to go what do I do after that?![]()
Think they have lord of war for my ipod?javaguru said:Let me know when you graduate to playing real video games.
This psa brought to you by javaguru.

Dawn of War is much more nerd worthy.superqt4u2nv said:Think they have lord of war for my ipod?![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














