It's all about ass with you isn't it?PICK3 said:bf's arse?

HR is on her way!javaguru said:For the non-nerds;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pon_far
Quit it.....superqt4u2nv said:HR is on her way!
Just trying to helpjavaguru said:Quit it.....
I have to mate or die.....knowing wiminz I think death is the better choice. Read the link haterrae.heatherrae said:do what?
What?
what?
Uh, oh. I never was a trekkie. Well, except that I drew the inside of the starship enterprise on the inside of my closet when I was little and would hit all the little drawn on buttons and stuff.javaguru said:I have to mate or die.....knowing wiminz I think death is the better choice. Read the link haterrae.
heatherrae said:Why did superqt bring me up? I think she thinks about me lots. lol.
yes all the time! javaguru said:I have to mate or die.....knowing wiminz I think death is the better choice. Read the link haterrae.
Why does pick3 keep pming me?rnch said:java, we're not that close....![]()
you two, hey? don't give him ANYTHING he can use against you....javaguru said:Why does pick3 keep pming me?

He wants me to give him all kinds of things but I don't swing that way.rnch said:you two, hey? don't give him ANYTHING he can use against you....![]()
Do your research law nerd.....heatherrae said:do vulcans have regular sex? male and female?
I'm only feigning interest because this is your thread and I like you.javaguru said:Do your research law nerd.....
That means you would let me in your vagin?That's quite a compliment.heatherrae said:I'm only feigning interest because this is your thread and I like you.
Sheesh, read between the lines.

You're a damned liar.the_clockwork said:no clue what u r talking about![]()
There is no Vulcan nerve pinch, don't spread disinformation!heatherrae said:Use the vulcan nerve pinch or whatever that thing was.
javaguru said:Why does pick3 keep pming me?
rnch said:you two, hey? don't give him ANYTHING he can use against you....![]()
javaguru said:He wants me to give him all kinds of things but I don't swing that way.
javaguru said:I think that I managed to shut up HR with my last comment????K is appreciated bors....
javaguru said:There is no Vulcan nerve pinch, don't spread disinformation!
Bor, don't make me post the pics of your "elite strike team" AGAIN....PICK3 said:wtf???
wtf???
wtf???
ololololol!@ HR P'WNED!
lmfao!
The day the earth stood still was the shizzlenit...rnch said:clauktu!
viradda!
nickto!
oops.......channeling the wrong science fiction movie....![]()
scared the HELL outta me at age 8.....it's shown on either AMC or TCM channel every now and then. i had those words on a t-shirt for years...could tell who was into the movie by the looks on stranger's faces....javaguru said:The day the earth stood still was the shizzlenit...

javaguru said:That means you would let me in your vagin?That's quite a compliment.

I'm a borly,of course I would....heatherrae said:
If you can brush aside the cobwebs and dust bunnies.
I think I hear hounted house theme music every time I take my panties off now.javaguru said:I'm a borly,of course I would....
laud girl....what do you doosh with? your dustbuster on reverse?heatherrae said:
If you can brush aside the cobwebs and dust bunnies.

Halloween is my favorite holiday.heatherrae said:I think I hear hounted house theme music every time I take my panties off now.
lol. I guess I need merrymaids to do a spring cleaning. It's been a long time since I could still see her.rnch said:laud girl....what do you doosh with? your dustbuster on reverse?![]()
Bwahaha...I want to suck your .....blood.javaguru said:Halloween is my favorite holiday.
I take the day off every year and do the movie marathon. Love me some B horror movies....heatherrae said:Bwahaha...I want to suck your .....blood.
ya, blood.
rnch said:laud girl....what do you doosh with? your dustbuster on reverse?![]()

I love B horror flicks too.javaguru said:I take the day off every year and do the movie marathon. Love me some B horror movies....
Bitch, don't tempt me...this is the weekend shit you would have to deal with...heatherrae said:I love B horror flicks too.
Gotta love Basket Case, Evil Dead, Motel Hell, ...
The list goes on.
That isn't a horror flick. That is the transformers on steroids. lol.javaguru said:Bitch, don't tempt me...this is the weekend shit you would have to deal with...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkFo5SBx-g
javaguru said:You fuggin nerds know what I'm talking about.
javaguru said:That game is my weekends these days.

It is a great computer game....sardonicone said:Apparently, I am too.
javaguru said:It is a great computer game....![]()
Don't ya mean RIFTS, yeah you're owned. Don't try to out nerd java fucking guru.sardonicone said:I actually prefered playing RIFS on paper.
Beat that, yo.
javaguru said:Don't ya mean RIFTS, yeah you're owned. Don't try to out nerd java fucking guru.
I liked B5 too. The high end politics were the Shit, which was probably why I got into DS9.redguru said:Star Trek sucks, the Bab5 universe is so much better. problems don't get solved in an hour and everyone isn't so idealistic.
I apologize, I forgot to say "bitch" at the end of my post....bitch...redguru said:Star Trek sucks, the Bab5 universe is so much better. problems don't get solved in an hour and everyone isn't so idealistic.
hey......watch that!javaguru said:I apologize, I forgot to say "bitch" at the end of my post....bitch...![]()
I just made it to level 11 on tetris on my ipodjavaguru said:Fug you all lol....yes, I'm that lame.

Jeri Ryan still makes me weak in the knees. That's some hot ass Borg.....redguru said:
javaguru said:Lexa Doig......Asian fucking hottie...
javaguru said:Jeri Ryan still makes me weak in the knees. That's some hot ass Borg.....
A female that is logical...that's fucking hawt.....redguru said:LOL, this is 3d models of the four big universes duking it out. Geeks don't have sex. But the Vulcan on the new series is fuggin hawt!
I still watch the re-runs on sci fi.sardonicone said:Filipino and English heritage, but yeah.
OH man sooo hot. I want my own Romi.
![]()
Hell yeah.....we like you dominatrix hawt chicks......Stefka said:Jesus, this nerd fest is still going on?
I would pay for the cosmetic surgery, I'm really not kidding about that....Jolene Blalok is a fuggin hottie, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolene_BlalockStefka said:But I dont have pointy ears
You got through your first semester, It's downhill from now.Stefka said:
Stefka said:
I'm embarresed, I knew the answers....That's Issac Fucking Newton you bitches....I mass over 100 kilos, am I hawt?Stefka said:
javaguru said:I'm embarresed, I knew the answers....That's Issac Fucking Newton you bitches....I mass over 100 kilos, am I hawt?
You didn't answer the question.FriendlyCanadian said:aren't you suppose to report your score! cheater! lol.
javaguru said:You didn't answer the question.
Mr. dB said:38% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
61% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds.
javaguru said:I'm reposting;
I'm embarresed, I knew the answers....That's Issac Fucking Newton you bitches....I mass over 100 kilos, am I hawt?
I knew it, You had me when iI mentioned mass and you understood.FriendlyCanadian said:hmm... I think you're asking some question.. with some sort of clever.. geekiness involed... something to do with 100 kilos.. and some kind of element.. maybe...
hot...
this is a 50/50..
yes!
you're hot!

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














