Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, I got my testorone level test results back... and it is LOW!

2 Months after my last shot of my 10 week deca cycle, my test came back @ 50ng/dl. 2 months later it was back ~ 500. If I were you I 'd hit a hardcore PCT and see what happens. Deca can be a real bitch to recover from. Before hand I'd ge a comprehensive blood test ie. Prolactin, Lh, FSH, Test, Bio-T (Free-T means shit), Total T, Estradiol, SHBG, TSH...

Read the thread below for an aggressive PCT plan...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184506&highlight=realgains

well mucle development is not soely based on test levels. It has plenty to do with genetics. If you have always been muscular you will be able to put on muscle more easily. You are fourty and if you don't plan on having anymore kids I see no reason you need to get you natural test levles back. Just go on HRT and do cycle how you want.

DJSF,
I', m in the exact same boat. ALthough my test levels did not come back as low as yours did I did have many of the symptoms related to low test levels. I am running a coarse of HRT (3 weeks now) and I feel soooo much better. I may try running a pct down the road & retest but for now I just wanted to improve my sleep cycles and not feel so damn lazy. Insurance can cover HRT. At your levels you have a ligit concern / condition so they should not have an issue with the treatment. Good luck and let us know how you make out. Especially when you try the pct. My last cycle was 3 yrs ago so I don't think I can blame that but its worth a try.

Including this thread, which contains excellent information Mr. Plack PM'ed me with.

Mr. Black:
Chances after running tren and deca in the past, your prolactin levels could be very high, which in turn can keep test levels suppressed. If they are indeed high, get on some dostinex ASAP. You can find it at www.buy-dostinex.com. I have used them nay times...

djsf:
Interesting... I have some Dostinex on hand, but I am not taking it now. I will try that.
I am curious as to the connection between high prolactin levels and suppressed testosterone. Can you explain that, or direct me som place that explains that?

Mr. Black:
Well I do know for a fact there is a direct corelation between a high prolactin and high SHBG. Whereby the higher the SHGB, the more it sucks up your TOtal T leaving your Bioavailable T substantially lower. However in your case your total t is already low. Your LH values would most likely indicate where exactly the issue is. If your LH is extremely high, as it should be for having low test, this means your pituitary is still functioning, but your balls are not (primary hypogonadism). If your Test is low and LH is low the your pituitary is fucked and you have secondary hypogonadism. A high prolactin in your case could simply be the cherry on top, I doubt it is the sole problem. Get the blood tests, then run a serious PCT as detailed in that thread I sent you. I would hold off the dostinex until testing. Its good to see were all your levels are at before you start fucking with them again. Feel free to contact me should you have any further questions or concerns.

One other thought: have you experienced any of the other side effects associated with prolonged low test levels that HRT addresses, like

near complete loss of libido
depression
anxiety
inability to concentrate
can't recover from workouts
feelings of exhaustion
change in attitude to negativity

If not, I'd wonder if you might be experiencing an acute Test crash probably related to the last cycle as opposed to something chronic.

phatrr said:
One other thought: have you experienced any of the other side effects associated with prolonged low test levels that HRT addresses, like

near complete loss of libido
depression
anxiety
inability to concentrate
can't recover from workouts
feelings of exhaustion
change in attitude to negativity

If not, I'd wonder if you might be experiencing an acute Test crash probably related to the last cycle as opposed to something chronic.
YES: near complete loss of libido
NO: depression
YES: anxiety
YES: inability to concentrate
YES: can't recover from workouts
YES: feelings of exhaustion
NO: change in attitude to negativity

I am experiencing a lot of these symptoms. There is a good chance I never recovered from my previous cycle, though I'm not sure how because I did do full PCT (HCG, clomid, nolva). It's also possible my test levels were already declining and my cycle just did me in. I am going to see my regular doctor Friday to check and see if something else might be wrong.

I'd certainly watch those two "no" answers...in my case, it took more than one close friend to point out just how depressed and negative I had become over the last 9-12 months.

Looking back, I'm all like "Duh, no shit". The weirdest thing was that I started to get really negative about even thinking about sex. That should have been my biggest clue.

Good luck with all this. Big decisions, bro, but you're approaching them with a really good frame of mind and attitude.

phatrr said:
I'd certainly watch those two "no" answers...in my case, it took more than one close friend to point out just how depressed and negative I had become over the last 9-12 months.

Looking back, I'm all like "Duh, no shit". The weirdest thing was that I started to get really negative about even thinking about sex. That should have been my biggest clue.

Good luck with all this. Big decisions, bro, but you're approaching them with a really good frame of mind and attitude.

I had "friends" my age tell me that we had to accept aging and loss of so many things ... age "gracefully" .... look like an old fat female mushroom and slowly slip into the grave ... give up bb ... give up sex ....

I almost believed it, especially when MD's agreed and started treating me like an old person who might die today.

DAMN!!

Now I look back and laugh.

Thanks all - you have given me a lot of great ideas and really good support. It's this aspect of the elitefitness community that moves and impresses me!

I am going to:
1) See my doctor and check for serious problems
2) Do a full-blown PCT and try to recover
3) Get my blood panel done again in 2-3 months and see if I recovered
4) Begin HRT if I do not recover to at least 450 test.

Thanks all!

P.S. I found another HRT site that seems to be very reasonably priced compared to the other one I was looking into. It's http://www.allthingsmale.com/. If anyone has any experience with them, please share that.

djsf said:
Thanks all - you have given me a lot of great ideas and really good support. It's this aspect of the elitefitness community that moves and impresses me!

I am going to:
1) See my doctor and check for serious problems
2) Do a full-blown PCT and try to recover
3) Get my blood panel done again in 2-3 months and see if I recovered
4) Begin HRT if I do not recover to at least 450 test.

Thanks all!

P.S. I found another HRT site that seems to be very reasonably priced compared to the other one I was looking into. It's http://www.allthingsmale.com/. If anyone has any experience with them, please share that.

Whatcha wanna know? That's who I'm using. Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Crisler. He won't pull any punches - he knows quite a bit about cycling, and it might be worth paying him for a consult to review your PCT strategy. IMO, the sooner you can get more knowledge on your side, the better.

If you have any specific questions, post 'em up.

Top Bottom