Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So I flipped passed American Idol last night.

jestro

New member
Could any of those fucking hippos sell records?
Jezzzus, you gotta be famous first, then balloon up like Euratha Franklin.
People want to see some hot ass Beyonce types singing, not some gawdam land whales, holy christ!
 
some people actually care what music SOUNDS like. I can take my pin ups and singers seperately, thank you very much.
 
so, jnevin and Justin Timberlake II went home last night...that sucks. I did not know they were sending 2 home. Made up for last week I guess. I quit watching it. I just log on to EF for updates.
 
heatherrae said:
some people actually care what music SOUNDS like. I can take my pin ups and singers seperately, thank you very much.
Ok, so if one of the three cows wins, they will sell 100's of records to people like you.
 
tell that to ruben studdard. fat AND ugly.

one of those three girls is very pretty. not thin, not fat. very cute though.
 
jestro said:
Ok, so if one of the three cows wins, they will sell 100's of records to people like you.
People like me? Duh. So, I guess people like you would have never signed Aretha Franklin, Barry White, Tina Turner (not fat but not a beauty queen), Carly Simon, ...

I could go on and on.

You would have a world full no talent ass clowns like Shania Twain on the air. :rolleyes:
 
stilleto said:

I actually think Jordan Sparks is very pretty. You watch, she is going to go on one of those Lemon juice tabasco sauce diets and will be a 10 when she is finished.

She can flat wail too. I like her and thinks she will be big.

HOWEVER - I think you cheated me out of Karma last week regarding the same.
 
billfred said:
I actually think Jordan Sparks is very pretty. You watch, she is going to go on one of those Lemon juice tabasco sauce diets and will be a 10 when she is finished.

She can flat wail too. I like her and thinks she will be big.

HOWEVER - I think you cheated me out of Karma last week regarding the same.

i cheated you? how so?
 
stilleto said:
i cheated you? how so?

It was probably my ADD and did not read the post well enough, BUT I thought we were betting on who was going to win american idol and I picked Jordon - then next thing I know, I am down 5kK - wats up with that?
 
billfred said:
It was probably my ADD and did not read the post well enough, BUT I thought we were betting on who was going to win american idol and I picked Jordon - then next thing I know, I am down 5kK - wats up with that?


i guess you don't bet often. you are down 5k, but you'll either win it back, or i'll get it, depending on who wins. we'll know in a few weeks.
:)
 
stilleto said:
i guess you don't bet often. you are down 5k, but you'll either win it back, or i'll get it, depending on who wins. we'll know in a few weeks.
:)

OK - so it is in the pot. Thanks for the explanation.

Most bets end soon so I never noticed this before.
 
blueta2 said:
this thread brought to you by "One Shallow Man and his Very Small Penis"
LOL. I knew some chickas would get pissed at this thread.
I don't make the rules, that's just how pop music is. I wouldn't buy or listen to a CD from anyone who's been on american idol. To be a successfull female pop musician, you need to be at least some what attactive.
 
I dont think any of them have any talent and none of them are hot. Also the blake dude needs to stop ruining songs, I almost think he is getting worse then sanjaya, at least sanjaya tried to sing the song, not twist it into horribleness ....
 
stilleto said:
i guess you don't bet often. you are down 5k, but you'll either win it back, or i'll get it, depending on who wins. we'll know in a few weeks.
:)
I am still stuck between blake and jordin
 
jestro said:
LOL. I knew some chickas would get pissed at this thread.
I don't make the rules, that's just how pop music is. I wouldn't buy or listen to a CD from anyone who's been on american idol. To be a successfull female pop musician, you need to be at least some what attactive.

That's you and you're the minority!
Most ppl buy music cause they love the voice or sound, not cause the artist is hot, fat, skinny or whatever.
I'm a huge rocker/metal gal and I bought Daughtry's cd and it's the best cd I've listened to in a longgggggggggggg time! He's from AI!

Kelly Clarkson is far from thin and well, she's a hit :-)
 
blueta2 said:
That's you and you're the minority!
Most ppl buy music cause they love the voice or sound, not cause the artist is hot, fat, skinny or whatever.
I'm a huge rocker/metal gal and I bought Daughtry's cd and it's the best cd I've listened to in a longgggggggggggg time! He's from AI!

Kelly Clarkson is far from thin and well, she's a hit :-)
Kelly Clarkson is much hotter than those three land whales.

If I don't know what I'm talking about, find a fugly chick singer who DIDN'T get fat after she was famous.
 
Jordin was a plus size model before AI. She is far from ugly.
 
jestro said:
Kelly Clarkson is much hotter than those three land whales.

If I don't know what I'm talking about, find a fugly chick singer who DIDN'T get fat after she was famous.


in the science world, you would be referenced as a "Ignoramus Stupidus Assahola Jerkapoopoo"

Whales......God helps us

Fat, thin, ulgy beautiful, when you grow up, you will see there is no diff
 
He has SOME point about marketability, though he is less than eloquent about how he's phrasing it. I personally think Jordin will end up selling the most records of the women from this season for a couple of reasons - she's young, cute, talented. Lakisha will sell records...so will Melinda. But it's less likely they'll catch on with the teeny bopper crowd because Milinda is old (for a starting out pop singer) and Lakisha is a big girl. The people who really are the driving force behind the huge success of pop music is the teeny crowd and they tend to be most drawn to someone they want to be like. It's an entire image that they fall for, not the music alone (obviously).

So I think Melinda and Lakisha will experience some moderate success and Melinda could go the fantasia or J Hudson route with broadway type stuff, but they will be a tough sell to the younger crowds.
 
blake will win the cows need to go by the way sanjia is the freaking man he will sell more records than all the other contestants this season
 
Top Bottom