Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so how would you take EPO to be safe?

gringofeo36

i am currently taking my second cycle. . i am 43 6'1'' and 195. i train mma and crossfit/gym jones type workouts.

i after much research i am going with this.
currently i am taking 500mg test E /week
400mg EQ/week
50mg proviron
3iu hgh/day for next 6 months

i have some epo on hand and would like to use it to increase my cardio. i have read it can be dangerous and maybe not beneficial for what i want. what are your thoughts and if anyone has take it, how much and how would you implement it into this cycle? thank you

Most stay away because of the danger associated with epo. Bro your better off and safer off running some sarms or albuterol instead.There are lots of threads with other bros on here having tremendous benefits to endurance from them.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I have read up about it. very important to stay to exact dosages....
google that shit for yourself, but what I just read said:
5000 IU x 3 for the first 3 weeks, then you slowly taper down

-get bloods done before, during, and after
-take an iron supplement
-take folic acid and vitamin C as well

thanks ballslee for the response. i read that too. i was just curious if someone had first hand knowledge of it. what went well? what sport did they use it with? did they take anything else with it. and will my other supplements be good to take along with it. Joe Blow, i have been reading quite a bit about these SARMS. i would like to try, but the problem is I am in a foreign country for a while and i can't get any packages down here. or if i even if one magically made it, customs would probably take something like that. so what they have in the local pharmacies is what i can use. thanks for the replys

I only gained a knowledge of it by reading The book "game of shadowS"about Barry bonds and the balco scandal. All the track stars and lance Armstrong took it. I've even heard manny pacquiao takes it now (only blood test). It is dangerous, but can be used properly. I would do extensive research yourself

Unless your a well advanced world class athlete your better off not using EPO.

Unless your a well advanced world class athlete your better off not using EPO.

or a chemical scientist or have doctor supervision/consultation
but seriously google search it and do extensive research if you do decide you want to do it.

People always say don't do stuff on here, but IMO that just make the OP want to do it more. So I at least try to give guidance as to why/how you should do something so you don't seriously mess yourself up.

or a chemical scientist or have doctor supervision/consultation
but seriously google search it and do extensive research if you do decide you want to do it.

People always say don't do stuff on here, but IMO that just make the OP want to do it more. So I at least try to give guidance as to why/how you should do something so you don't seriously mess yourself up.

The reason we discourage using dangerous things like epo, slin, clen, and others is because they can kill you if misused. I'm not going to be responsible for telling someone to risk their life to gain an edge. If your not a paid world class athlete why bother? There are safer alternatives that will get you very similar results.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I would go with GW to increase your Cardio and would stay away from EPO. If you are set on EPO I would only do micro-doses but that is your call.

Top Bottom