Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So how long 'till the MySpace fad is over?

I just want to see an end to people making the "kissy face" every time someone takes their picture.

javaguru said:
No, I had the one from the yearbook where I was president of the computer club.

Good call.

Those single moms are more interested in Java's earning potential.

too late to start up your own youtube,myspace and/or facebook
and cash up

social-networking via the internet was what was new
not now
and social-networking isn't a fad

google got started in a garage
facebook in a dorm room
fuck
it's too late
amazon
ebay
fuck,fuck,fuck

I signed up for myspace a couple of months ago on a whim so that I could see a friend's pictures and did nothing to my profile...in the span of two weeks I had a zillion friend requests from people I knew (lolol and i didn't accept any of them - what's the point? my profile is set to private, but it's blank). I mean......Seriously? Did you all actually search for me?

Anyway...myspace and facebook will be around till something newer and cooler comes along to replace them.

nefertiti said:
I signed up for myspace a couple of months ago on a whim so that I could see a friend's pictures and did nothing to my profile...in the span of two weeks I had a zillion friend requests from people I knew (lolol and i didn't accept any of them - what's the point? my profile is set to private, but it's blank). I mean......Seriously? Did you all actually search for me?

Anyway...myspace and facebook will be around till something newer and cooler comes along to replace them.

nerfs.jpg

Top Bottom