B broley Pro Bodybuilder Aug 15, 2005 #1 are telemarketers really going to call our cell phones and ask to buy something on our dime? i have not signed up yet...i haven't got a call on my cell yet either. i heard they can continue to call up to 30 days if we sign up after today...
are telemarketers really going to call our cell phones and ask to buy something on our dime? i have not signed up yet...i haven't got a call on my cell yet either. i heard they can continue to call up to 30 days if we sign up after today...
N nycgirl New member Aug 15, 2005 #2 Yes, a friend of mine received a call last week on his cell phone. I signed up a long time ago. I received one call. I'm a customer of their bank and the mortgage side called me. I asked them to stop and I haven't received one since.
Yes, a friend of mine received a call last week on his cell phone. I signed up a long time ago. I received one call. I'm a customer of their bank and the mortgage side called me. I asked them to stop and I haven't received one since.