Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So do guys...???

I DONT "CHECK OUT" GUYS BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM ADMITTING IF A GUY LOOKS GOOD OR NOT......I MEAN SHIT, MOST GUYS ADMIT I LOOK GOOD....LOL.

(I'M READY FOR MAY1010'S COMMENT NOW.)

If a guy is checking out other guys, then he is either bi or may, I mean gay.

It's funny you are asking this because I "American Psycho" was on last night and I was thinking about the part in the movie where they were showing off their business cards and how people get jealous of each other over trivial things.

Well pity that poor "Paul Allen" who had a nicer business card then "Patrick Bateman" he got the axe to the head while having to listen to a commentary about the group Huey Lewis and the News.
But the thing that summed up the way people's ego's get bent out of shape when someone has something more then them was the scene where Patrick the serial killer goes to the "Paul Allen" characters apartment after killing him with an axe and says something like'

"I was very paranoid when I got to Paul's aprtment because I noticed his place was way more expensive then mine" Notice he wasn't all screwed up because he just chopped an aquaintance's body up with an axe.

Ok so this is more of satire but the truth is yes everybody is always envious of someone who has something we have depending on what gets our goat.

Could be looks, money, his great girlfriend or wife, his success etc

I do get evnvious of people who may have more success then me in certain things but I just use that energy to strive to do better myself. As far as looks go, I have realized that I can't get jealous because someone looks better then me because we all look like we are when we are born and other than taking care of what we have looks wise not much we can do to change that.

A couple of things do make me petty like...

-People who were born with a silver spoon and don't appreciate it or don't have a fucking clue how to really have to work up the ladder of life.

-When you see the biggest loser you know who does nothing with his life and takes advantage of his woman who is usually some great looking hottie with a beautiful personality.

-Guys who have a wonderful woman in their life but do things behind their backs loike cheating etc when there are tons of guys I know who would treat that guy's woman like a queen.

-Pretty boys who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread yet all they have is looks.

I'm not sitting here saying I am ugly as most woman tell me without solicitation that I am a good looking guy and have sexy eyes and all. But I know I will never be the Backstreet Boy looking pretty boy and I don't want to be anyways.

Top Bottom