Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So do guys...???

V

velvett

In conjunction with and in response to Jimsbbc' thread about women checking out other women and summing up and out their competition ...

Jimsbbc's thread is here

1 - What do you guys do?
2 - Do you check out your competition?
3 - If so, how does it make you feel?
4 - Do you care?
5 - Do you comment out loud, or just sum up in your head?
6 - Do you look for a certain thing? Body part, clothes, etc.

My overly curious mind is begging you for these deep deep world moving questions.

Humor me.

Or I will have to beg.
Heh.

;)

SG,

You crack me up.

You need a radio show, or a late night TV show.

Or write a book or something.

You are so consistently brilliant in your humor and wit.

:D

i size up competition
if i feel they are better then me so be it,.ill make friends cuz i know they will have more women around them then me
but the rapper oh no,me and my friends laugh and yell at these little wiggers

I consciously survey the room to see who is the biggest badass. If there is someone there who is bigger than I am, I will write them off if they are not in good shape. If they are in better shape, better looking etc, than they get my respect. Anyone else is just a chump. I am really not an asshole, but with people I don't know, there will always be a pecking order. I just like to be aware of my surroundings and know where I fit in.

As far as looks go, I usually don't take much notice. I guess if a guy is really good looking I am envious. In terms of body, I respect a guy that is big and cut because I realize the hard work that it must have taken him to achieve what he has.

(since 'it' has never moved while looking at a guy, I feel completely comfortable in replying to this thread.:) )

1 - What do you guys do?
Carefully inspect females and their behavior, get approximate estimate of male to female ratio, order a beer, talk shit.

2 - Do you check out your competition?
I think most men do, based on status clues, size, demeanor.

3 - If so, how does it make you feel?
Like shit sometimes, sometimes fortunate

4 - Do you care?
Not really, I want to have a good time

5 - Do you comment out loud, or just sum up in your head?
Never out loud, not cool. See no. 4

6 - Do you look for a certain thing? Body part, clothes, etc
height, arms/chest, dress and status clues(watch, shoes, clothes

This is my honest opinion from going out, hope it helps.

Last edited:
I have to agree with most of the other comments. The only thing that makes me take positive notice of other men is if they have a 'model-type' face or if they are muscular and cut. All the others are just dross upon the sea of humanity.

Mdguy said:
The only thing that makes me take positive notice of other men is if they have a 'model-type' face or if they are muscular and cut

I guess you would notice me. :p Then you wouldn't be able to get me out of your mind. I'm kind of like Mango in that respect.

Top Bottom