Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So apperently there is 3 different ways a woman can orgasm

Agathe

Banned
The only way that my gf achieves orgasms right now is through my private region rubbing agaisnt hers(clit), friction I guess. I tried reading up on g-spot and different techniques to make her cum but it doesnt happen. Maybe I havent found it yet. She says she barely every ograsms and to this day she doesnt even really know if she did or not. The way she put it is that at some point she really really enjoys it and thats what she thinks the g-spot orgasm is. No tingling feeling in her body, plus she says the way she orgasms now is better which I think means that she really hasnt orgasmed from a gspot. Am I right? I just want her to experience it cause the way they put it is that it's the greatest feeling in the world. Plus she has never really cummed or left wet spots in bed so that's another reason I think she has never reached g-spot orgasm.

She has only been with 3 guys and tells me that this is the best way she has reached an orgasm cause at least this way she knows it. When she masturbates this is the one that she gets apperently.

We are both 20 and rookies but whatever, I'm confused so if someone could enlighten me a little I'd appreciate it.

Yea and girls if you could describe the difference between the 3 that would be great.

3 different ways,

clit stimulation
vaginal
gspot

so far I can only make her achieve first and second sometimes but I guess she likes the first more. I tried everything when itcomes to gpsot and it just aint happening.

hamstershaver said:
klu gets off from anal where is that on your list?
omg hush

OH YES......it's there....

roundish......sizewise between a nickel and a quarter

slightly spongey feeling....gets more rigid with pressure friction

OH LOL

I mean in general -lol

The Shadow said:
LOL

OH YES......it's there....

roundish......sizewise between a nickel and a quarter

slightly spongey feeling....gets more rigid with pressure friction
oh dear