Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snowflake Pics

The fuzzy catepillars are awesome. Elsa needs to get her shit together and bring back Spring!

Haha! I've seen that movie pry 75 times... I woke up this morning with Frozen Heart suck in my head...right outta bed it was already playing in my brain

Last edited:
She is doing a great job with that lens, I'm very impressed with her pics.

awwwww! Thanks! I will work for compliments :qt:

I wish I had something green, or alive to take a picture of. I wish I could do the water droplets. I guess I'll try that next.

Yes, that's a macro lens she's using. I got it for her for valentines day. It's a Canon EF 100mm F2.8L IS USM lens with a 1:1 magnification.

canon-ef-100mm-f28l-is-macro-lens.jpg

She is doing a great job with that lens, I'm very impressed with her pics.

Thanks brother! I've always been impressed with the image quality of Canon macro lenses. She's doing a hell of a job on the photos as well!
My favorites that I've done have always been floral macros, where there's a bee and you can see the individual pollen grains.

Thanks brother! I've always been impressed with the image quality of Canon macro lenses. She's doing a hell of a job on the photos as well!
My favorites that I've done have always been floral macros, where there's a bee and you can see the individual pollen grains.

Yeah, I only shoot L Glass so that's what Cindy got too :)

I really like this lens, it's a fantastic portrait lens as well so it's really a lot of bang for the buck.

Top Bottom