Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Smurfy and other Merrylanders

jestro

New member
Know any bbq joints up in there? Last time we went we found a pretty sweet roadhouse with some well cooked critters.
We're going in August. Mostly in the Easton area, with a side trip to ocean city.
 
lol@ looking for bbq places in maryland.

if youv had texas bbq your not going to find a place here even worth trying, IMO
 
SublimeZM said:
lol@ looking for bbq places in maryland.

if youv had texas bbq your not going to find a place here even worth trying, IMO
That's just like the coffee snobs in WA. Trying food in different places is fun. I know chicago has good pizza, that doesn't mean I would try one in So Cal.

I could have just gone with the stereotypical Merryland food and asked about crab, but I know some good places to get crabs.
 
jestro said:
That's just like the coffee snobs in WA. Trying food in different places is fun. I know chicago has good pizza, that doesn't mean I would try one in So Cal.

I could have just gone with the stereotypical Merryland food and asked about crab, but I know some good places to get crabs.
lol@coffee snobs,

suit yourself man, i was just trying to help you out.
 
Smurf, I don't know what area you're in, but did you ever go to The Crab Claw in St. Michaels? You should bring your kid out there. I went when I was a little ankle biter, and loved it. They bring you a big pile of crabs, and give you a bib and a hammer. That's good fun.
 
jestro said:
Smurf, I don't know what area you're in, but did you ever go to The Crab Claw in St. Michaels? You should bring your kid out there. I went when I was a little ankle biter, and loved it. They bring you a big pile of crabs, and give you a bib and a hammer. That's good fun.
they have those kinds of places all over MD,

nothings more overrated than maryland crabs.

fucking bloody fingers after one crab and takes 20 to feel full
 
jestro said:
Know any bbq joints up in there? Last time we went we found a pretty sweet roadhouse with some well cooked critters.
We're going in August. Mostly in the Easton area, with a side trip to ocean city.

hey I was born in Easton and raised about 45 min from OC.
 
jestro said:
Smurf, I don't know what area you're in, but did you ever go to The Crab Claw in St. Michaels? You should bring your kid out there. I went when I was a little ankle biter, and loved it. They bring you a big pile of crabs, and give you a bib and a hammer. That's good fun.
naw, not sure he would even eat crab (i dont) but that does sound cool
 
SublimeZM said:
fucking bloody fingers after one crab and takes 20 to feel full
You don't know what you're doing if you get bloody fingers busting crabs. It takes me 3-6 to get full.

covergrl80 said:
When you go to OC you have to eat here! The best place ever

http://www.hooperscrabhouse.com/

Cool! Thanks!
OC is very cool, I love east coast beaches. Gonna do some boogey boarding. My kid is bigger than last time, so she probably won't get tossed around by the waves as much.
 
find a little place in OC called the Mad Hatter for lunch....doesn't look like much, but the food is awesome...it's right by the Port of Call on 24th i think
 
Top Bottom