Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Transaderm / HCGenerate cycle?

beihall

Hey guys, my first post here though I have been reading a lot on the forum for a while now. Could u guys give me ur input on this? Dont know if i got this right. Thanks

Some background about me: I'm looking to make some gains but without any serious side effects. Im 30, 5'9", and down to about 148 lbs. I have great testosterone levels BUT I have a pretty low sex drive and have some hairloss. (The low sex drive is related to a surgery I had for a varicocele at age 17; doctors can't explain why but libido went WAY down immediately after even tho test levels have remained great year after year.)

I was doing pull/push/leg workouts and following the Steve way diet (used some creatine and some GNC vitamins too) and got up to 158 (from low 140s starting point.)

My dilemma: I am terrified of effing with my testosterone levels too much and screwing up my libido even further, especially while I'm still relatively young. I don't want to touch any hard stuff because of that, the last thing i want is NO libido. Plus, I don't want to lose any more hair; i am already on finasteride.

So after a lot of research I am thinking of doing

1-5 RS-Transaderm
3-6 HC Generate

Do you think this cycle will be 'gentle' enough to not screw me up?
On the flip side, is it strong enough to be worth trying?
Will using HC Generate be sufficient to not suffer libido loss or should I use another PCT?
Should I still be using creatine?
Has anyone suffered hair loss with these? Couldn't see any evidence of it so far, which is comforting.

Any advice will be welcome. I am planning on starting in the next couple weeks. Thanks guys, love reading this forum.

I have found natural test boosters to really jack up my libido. Unleashed, Activate Extreme, or Endosurge sometimes stacked with fadogia or DAA is what I have been using. I haven't tried HCGenerate but its supposed to be great.
RS Transaderm is a different story because I think it can suppress your natural T production. Maybe just try the HCGenerate by itself first, and see what you get out of it?

Transaderm is only ment to be midly suppresive. From memory if you dont use it longer than 6 weeks then you dont need a PCT. The suggestion on just using HCGenerate sounds like a fair one. You could try Unleashed and HCGenerate. I have used transaderm and no hair loss for me and from my experience your cycle above looks good to go. Just a suggestion but make sure you have your diet in check because you can gain alot without any of these products as your only 148lbs and 6 ft. If you need help post up in the diet section. Best of luck to you brother.

Thanks guys. And yeah, my diet is going back to five meals, protein gram for every lb, veggies, good carbs, etc etc. I have always been very lean, my dad weighs about 15 lbs less than I do and is only an inch shorter (5'8")

Hey guys, my first post here though I have been reading a lot on the forum for a while now. Could u guys give me ur input on this? Dont know if i got this right. Thanks

Some background about me: I'm looking to make some gains but without any serious side effects. Im 30, 5'9", and down to about 148 lbs. I have great testosterone levels BUT I have a pretty low sex drive and have some hairloss. (The low sex drive is related to a surgery I had for a varicocele at age 17; doctors can't explain why but libido went WAY down immediately after even tho test levels have remained great year after year.)

I was doing pull/push/leg workouts and following the Steve way diet (used some creatine and some GNC vitamins too) and got up to 158 (from low 140s starting point.)

My dilemma: I am terrified of effing with my testosterone levels too much and screwing up my libido even further, especially while I'm still relatively young. I don't want to touch any hard stuff because of that, the last thing i want is NO libido. Plus, I don't want to lose any more hair; i am already on finasteride.

So after a lot of research I am thinking of doing

1-5 RS-Transaderm
3-6 HC Generate

Do you think this cycle will be 'gentle' enough to not screw me up?
On the flip side, is it strong enough to be worth trying?
Will using HC Generate be sufficient to not suffer libido loss or should I use another PCT?
Should I still be using creatine?
Has anyone suffered hair loss with these? Couldn't see any evidence of it so far, which is comforting.

Any advice will be welcome. I am planning on starting in the next couple weeks. Thanks guys, love reading this forum.
As the creator of both products I can assure that both will help and raise your sex drive not hurt it.. Imo your best bet is to run 8 weeks of rs-transaderm 5 pumps every moring followed by 4 weeks of hcgenerate 3 caps am and 2 caps pm.. This would give the best gains and leave you feeling great with no lose of sex drive after..

Top Bottom