Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smallmovesal

i haven't seen loren for like 3 weeks. but he's going to help me move into my new condo. i just was reading posts and your views, ideas and so on so fortjh intriqued and attractred me. is thos a bad thing? why what have you and may been chatting about? secrets? he like those

one example would be your view on women not cheating with married men. you express yourself like in your thread on how you want to see pictures f naked men hell your a spunky one aren't you. I declare tommorow national smallmovesal day. PS i am not scared to take pictures of my naught nono places. haha

hey i've shown all i will show... my bf would really not appreciate it.

oh i thought you were going to make a thread dedicated to national smallmovesal day...

it is one thing if you don't want to, but to do it b/c your boyfriend is controlling is not a good reason.
he should have no say in what you can and can't do - especially if it is something like that where it should be your choice.
if IslandGirl wants to post pics of herself naked, I'm fine by it. She is her own person and she can do whatever she wants. especially if that means she does me ;)

Top Bottom