Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

slowin down f*ck that

  • Thread starter Thread starter P01NTBL4NK
  • Start date Start date
P

P01NTBL4NK

Guest
Man I will do my rests. But i wont slow down that is fucking me over and failing me I wont slow down. I will just do my boxing and weight training smarter. Like make the schedule work. Fuck slowing down and slowing down on the boxing I like them the same amount. So I am not going to choose. Thats bitch shit slowing down. Resting is not I will rest though I used to feel weak for resting like I wasn't strong enough. But I realized everyone needs to rest. So I will
 
Then Don't Jump On The Forum Here Bitching About It. Christ, You Sound To Me Like You Need A Trip To The Friggin Psych Ward!!!! If You Don't Want The Advice Don't Ask The Fucking Question Or Make The Fucking Statement...
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
Man I will do my rests. But i wont slow down that is fucking me over and failing me I wont slow down. I will just do my boxing and weight training smarter. Like make the schedule work. Fuck slowing down and slowing down on the boxing I like them the same amount. So I am not going to choose. Thats bitch shit slowing down. Resting is not I will rest though I used to feel weak for resting like I wasn't strong enough. But I realized everyone needs to rest. So I will

I'm gunna say lower your Tren dose to 75mg ed, go back to grammar school cuz I don't understand a damn thing ure trying to say, take some X, fuck some girls and relax you fuckin scene.

OMG, ure the dude thats always praising Kimbo Slice about how he's the toughest ever. Well your boy got it handed it to him here.>>>http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hx9WPWJLodE
 
that was awhile ago you dumbfuck tonyrama kimbo TRAINS now and he barely lost that fight ive seen 3 new kimbo slice fights where he knocks them the FUCK out say that shit to kimbo see how bad u get stomped plus I want him and kimbo to fight again kimbo will bang him
 
I don't know what kind of advice you were looking for but obviously you weren't looking for advice. Everyone who gave you advice was showing good old fashion concern for you and this is how you thank everyone that basicaly wasted their time on you. I hope you burn yourself out so that you can post back up and opolagize to everyone for your stupidity.
 
uuuuuuhhhhhh.... sorry pointbl8nk I couldn't hear ya... what was that....???

Besides....I'd rather just talk shit via e-mail to Kimbo to keep things clean.
 
I saw Kimbo fight once and get his ass kicked by some white cop. LOL If Kimbo is so tough why does he not fight MMA and make some real money. Answer - he would lose
 
Man I wasn't asking for advice I was posting for the people who were posting to me in my first thread about me being tired and sore. Sorry I should of just posted it in the thread. I just realized what a dick I have been on here I seem like a grouch on here. I am not. I seen my posts and a swear so much when I type. There is no I can't control it, it is I do not try to. I show a lot of respect and kind words to people I like on here but if someone is going to be an asshole I will be 10x as much of a dick to them. This happens all the time on here that I fuck up and I make a LONG ass post saying I am sorry because I realized I acted irrational. Sorry for your inconvience.
 
that was awhile ago you dumbfuck tonyrama kimbo TRAINS now and he barely lost that fight ive seen 3 new kimbo slice fights where he knocks them the FUCK out say that shit to kimbo see how bad u get stomped plus I want him and kimbo to fight again kimbo will bang him

That is garbage, why dont they alow knees, submissions, or ground n pound? I could take Kimbo out! Shoot in, take him down, mount him, ground and pound, then he'll roll over like the bitch he is, and thats when I choke him out. From there on it's about smarts and if he is smart then he'll tap.
 
kimbo can fight man watch how he moves and the body control hes got kimbo can take some shit man. Kimbo went all out with Sean Gannon. Yes Sean Gannon can fight he did beat kimbo. But kimbo didn't train as hard back then. Ive seen him fight he is moving and fighting good as fuck. He is 20lbs heavier and prolly about 1.5 BF% was lost from the gannon fight it looks like hes in real good shape man hes fucking huge and no fat. I don't know if he is on steroids man. I can tell by his personality that he is genuine though. Man he would fuck people up for real. Hed probably do alot more damage in PROFESSIONAL boxing. I would rather be known for fighting in PRIDE of UFC because that is a street fight which is a lot harder than gloves and you guys know that to. I hope he rematches sean gannon and breaks every bone in his body and pisses on him.
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
kimbo can fight man watch how he moves and the body control hes got kimbo can take some shit man. Kimbo went all out with Sean Gannon. Yes Sean Gannon can fight he did beat kimbo. But kimbo didn't train as hard back then. Ive seen him fight he is moving and fighting good as fuck. He is 20lbs heavier and prolly about 1.5 BF% was lost from the gannon fight it looks like hes in real good shape man hes fucking huge and no fat. I don't know if he is on steroids man. I can tell by his personality that he is genuine though. Man he would fuck people up for real. Hed probably do alot more damage in PROFESSIONAL boxing. I would rather be known for fighting in PRIDE of UFC because that is a street fight which is a lot harder than gloves and you guys know that to. I hope he rematches sean gannon and breaks every bone in his body and pisses on him.

I'm glad u noticed that kimbo has lost 1.5% bf since gannon rocked him. Sure its not 1.3% though??? Don't get me wrong, kimbo can move for a big dude and has alot of powerful knock outs. Pride and UFC though, kimbo would be a joke..... U have to know so many different styles/techniques of fighting its ridiculous, it's not even close to street fighting....lol
 
Top Bottom