Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep for growth!!

I will definitely try needtosleep! In my case, always sleep issued. I believe I have apnea because many times I wake up in the middle of the night not being able to breath (collapsed airways), it's awful!

I have sleep apnea as well only its been getting bad lately. I just got measured to 21 partial blockage incidents per hour which is bad enough to affect the heart adversely over time.

I'm currently waiting for my c-pap equipment which is a machine that blows air into your nose at night.

I've had to accept that i'll need mechanical aid in something as natural as sleeping most nights for the rest of my life. That is a hard fact to swallow.

I'm certain the juice has been adding to the apnea but just how much of it is caused by juicing i'm not sure. I'm genetically disposed for apnea so i'd probaby have developed it even without juicing only a tad later in life.

I'm getting the machine anyway so i see no reason to stop juicing on that account now. But for any noobs with the genetic predisposition for apnea i advice taking this risk into your consideration when thinking about juicing.

I have sleep apnea as well only its been getting bad lately. I just got measured to 21 partial blockage incidents per hour which is bad enough to affect the heart adversely over time.

I'm currently waiting for my c-pap equipment which is a machine that blows air into your nose at night.

I've had to accept that i'll need mechanical aid in something as natural as sleeping most nights for the rest of my life. That is a hard fact to swallow.

I'm certain the juice has been adding to the apnea but just how much of it is caused by juicing i'm not sure. I'm genetically disposed for apnea so i'd probaby have developed it even without juicing only a tad later in life.

I'm getting the machine anyway so i see no reason to stop juicing on that account now. But for any noobs with the genetic predisposition for apnea i advice taking this risk into your consideration when thinking about juicing.

Heavier people tend to have OSA more often. Neck size is another contributing factor they can point to. I think anything over 17" and your risk starts increasing quite a bit. My neck is 20".

Congrats on getting the CPAP. Once you get the settings dialed in you will start having great sleep again. no more feeling tired and wanting to nap mid-day. No more dragging your ass out of bed in the morning feeling like you still need 8 more hours of sleep.

:)

i have issues just falling asleep, takes forever... but once i do im OUT like in a coma almost and sleep usually 10-12 hours also.
for some reason i cant just lay there and fall asleep, i just have to pass out watching tv or something...

Heavier people tend to have OSA more often. Neck size is another contributing factor they can point to. I think anything over 17" and your risk starts increasing quite a bit. My neck is 20".

Congrats on getting the CPAP. Once you get the settings dialed in you will start having great sleep again. no more feeling tired and wanting to nap mid-day. No more dragging your ass out of bed in the morning feeling like you still need 8 more hours of sleep.

:)

Haven't measured my neck but i'm sure it's a factor.

Thank you for the contratulation bro. I'm looking forward to sleeping right again :)

After being sick for a week and on meds, my sleep schedule and sleep at all for that matter have been nonexistent...Ive been feeling burned out half way through the day. Lack of sleep def messes with your energy levels, but also eating patterns, and mental clarity. I find myself going crazy after a few days of poor sleep.

-Legacy

Top Bottom