Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep and Mood Enhancement pills

Rain51

I am on the eca stack 3 times a day....I take it for the first time when I wake up...usually around 9....then 13:00 and 17:00....I’m having trouble getting to sleep at night...i'll try 9:00, 13:00, 16:00 but does anyone have a good sleep and Mood Enhancement pill to recommend ?

I've tried the natural stuff. Nothing worked. i.e Melatonin, Valerian Root, etc
Been an insomniac since i was a kid...clen really helps.. .j/k
What works for me: 1 buspirone, 2 phenergans, and some vodka.
Ambien and Sonata didn't work well for me.

I do my cardio in the morning soon after I wake up...And I do my bigger workout from 8:00pm to 10:00pm...(weights, abs, cardio)....would like to go to bed at like midnight or soon after (minimum 8 hours sleep)

I'd have to say your main prob for lack of sleep is you late workout. Ending a workout at 10pm, then trying to crash at 12, IMO, is pretty hard. There's nights I get home from tae kwon do at 8pm, and have a hard time falling alseep.

Might also be your later dose of ECA, depending how sensitive you are to it. Try (if possible) working out earlier, and omit or take that last dose of ECA earlier.

Shop ImpulseMarket for natural mood enhancement pill. Destiny is a Mood Enhancement Pill. It is powerful enough to give you the energy to dance all night and help one boost ones feelings of euphoria. When all you want is a night of ecstasy. The products are safe that contains only natural ingredients, please check this out!

Top Bottom