Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slavery math questions

The TEACHER gave the assignment. The KIDS turned in the questions for the test. A STUDENT TEACHER read them later and refused to hand the test out in ANOTHER class.

I agree the teacher should've known the questions would be seen as inappropriate by some before handing them out as homework, if that's what you're getting at.

Last edited:
I agree the teacher should've known the questions would be seen as inappropriate by some before handing them out as homework, if that's what you're getting at.

Yeah, at least I would have. Hell, there's no telling, these days, what those little bastids would write. Haha

Damn, the teacher was too damn lazy to read the questions before handing out the tests. Idiot.

yea the teacher was prolly black LMAO

of course I'm kidding

How many soldiers did it take to capture those native African tribes to enslave them?? trick question can anyone answer the question??

You know damn well George W Bush's great great great great great great grand daddy tricked them into capturing their own people and selling them into slavery. Far be it for any person of color to have to take responsibility for their own fucking actions when they can just scream racism and divert the attention to something totally diffrent.

Top Bottom