Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slavery math questions

redsamurai

Banned
The "WTf" moments are just almost daily now.

Slavery math questions cause uproar at NYC school

And handed out to 4th graders. I like good racial humor as much as the next white guy, but holy fug this is too far. The person who made up those questions should never work in the school system ever again, and ideally should do jail time in a cell with a large colored boy.

Why should someone go to jail over that?

Irregardless of how they were educating the kids, that is.

If it was my world he'd do a stint in jail with a large black man who hasn't seen a woman in so long he calls the b-hole buttpussy. But that's just me. irregardless. :rolleyes:

If it was my world he'd do a stint in jail...

2zt9fzq.jpg

The "WTf" moments are just almost daily now.

Slavery math questions cause uproar at NYC school

And handed out to 4th graders. I like good racial humor as much as the next white guy, but holy fug this is too far. The person who made up those questions should never work in the school system ever again, and ideally should do jail time in a cell with a large colored boy.

Apparently the fourth grade students wrote the questions.

Your reading comprehension is terrible.

I hope you didn't draw that conclusion after reading the article

The TEACHER gave the assignment. The KIDS turned in the questions for the test. A STUDENT TEACHER read them later and refused to hand the test out in ANOTHER class.

How many soldiers did it take to capture those native African tribes to enslave them?? trick question can anyone answer the question??

and if it's the teachers class, she can pose the questions anyway the school has empowered her to do so. .that's what the union said in response..

Top Bottom