Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

SKUNK sprayed the dog last night

  • Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

Guest
i kept the mutt locked in the garage and back yard till i washed her... but i still smell skunk...

i used some pumice based mechanics soap (pet place recommended) and i am about to go get teh peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap to mix up now... must kill skunks!!!
 
Tomato juice is what I've always heard, too. Good luck. Skunk funk is bad enough from a distance, but being up close to a concentrated source adds an entirely new puke factor.
 
everything i read says tomato juice is a myth.. an old wives tale
 
Maybe. I've never had first-hand experience. Maybe pet stores carry something to neutralize the odor. Pets getting sprayed is a pretty common occurence.
 
Not a myth, where I grew up this happened regularly to our dogs and one time to me. Also, your dog probably won't feel well for a few days.
 
All I've ever heard is tomato juice. I don't know if it's an old wives' tale or not. Might be worth a shot. GOod luck.
 
Top Bottom