Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skeletal balm!!

This is a product for all walks of life...not just bodybuilders or weightlifters, this is a quality muscle and joint rub for anybody experiencing pain or discomfort that wants some relief...I use it on my wife when she comes home from working at the State Parks here on the coast, all physical labor...give her a nice massage with some on her back and she is in heaven! Solid product that can stand up next to even Bio Freeze.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is a product for all walks of life...not just bodybuilders or weightlifters, this is a quality muscle and joint rub for anybody experiencing pain or discomfort that wants some relief...I use it on my wife when she comes home from working at the State Parks here on the coast, all physical labor...give her a nice massage with some on her back and she is in heaven! Solid product that can stand up next to even Bio Freeze.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

absolutely correct... this is for EVERYONE... my mom basically confiscated my bottle when i let her use it just one time! I have to buy her one for herself so i can get mine back! The stuff just plain works... I will always have this on hand now... I have never found anything that works continuously throughout the day... That's the main thing... Most work for 30 minutes to an hour and your right back to where you were... Skeletal balm is continuous, lasting relief... I love it...

Top Bottom