Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skeletal balm!!

dylangemelli

So for the past month or so I have developed some shitty pain in my elbow, basically tennis elbow, due to the dramatic increase in weight I am able to lift... I have tried so many different things to correct this problem but the pain is still there... I just push through it but I am just getting tired of the discomfort...

I decided to try skeletal balm starting Saturday night... I used it once Saturday and twice on Sunday... Monday I still had a small amount of pain lifting but noticed it had subsided... Yesterday I put it to the test because when I do bicep workouts the pain is the most noticeable... I was literally pain free... It is truly unbelievable... I also had a lot of soreness in my shoulder and the balm helped it tremendously...

So then I put it to the rigorous test... My mom has bad arthritis and I told her to give it a try... About 4 hours later she called me and said she was keeping the bottle... LOL... she already noticed a difference and NOTHING helps her...

So if you have pains, aches, etc... I highly recommend this... The bottle will last you a very long time because you don't need to apply much at all and it is priced generously... Only at needtobuildmuscle.com... use coupon code needto139 and get 15% off and free shipping!

This stuff really works Ive been using it on my neck and shoulder and its really helped with the stiffness and soreness

I love it too! If you put on three times a day whatever pain goes away. I had some shoulder pain and it helped it. Already sold another person on it and I've got a bottle shipping this way for them. It's good stuff!

How would it work on something like forearm tendonitis??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom