Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Situation at my Hotel

Maybe they are about to hire 250,000 new employees. :confused:

Lmao, he pays the difference out of his own pocket. He has money, he owns a lot of shit. Its about to be a travelodge woohoo.

I guess I wont purposely bring it up, but ill keep my eye out for more instances. Bitch comes in here and all of a sudden gives me a list of janitor duties I have to do at night audit shift, thinks she owns me for something

Don't say anything to the owner. Chances are he knows. And hotel guests can be very forthcoming when treated poorly. You'd do well to spend your energy shining and doing your best to overcome her incompetence. If you are asked, be honest but be professional. If you really want that position show that you can handle it and handle it well. Show some patience and restraint. Sounds as though that is what she is lacking.

I think we are all missing the bigger picture here why the fuck do you work at a shitty hotel. Grow up and get a real job. Just playing glad if you do approach the manager just make sure to leave to coworker out of it.

Approach the manager with examples of why you would be a good selection for the job and simply state you are ready to be a more involved part of the management team as well as being ready to shoulder more responsibility.

Whatever you do don't compare yourself to the lady that's the quickest way to end communication because then you are basically questioning your managers decision to promote her and he will go on the defensive. It is not uncommon to have more then one assistant manager I would see if you could work up and provide a good example . The manager will see your hard work and ultimately let the other staff go or bust her back.

Be sure to list your accomplishments youre going to mention to your boss here for us to review.

$10 that number 1 is "I've been here longer."

does she still live there? for free now?

Top Bottom