Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since BEAST is gone...

Androgel is the best transdermal, hand down. Problem is you need a prescription from your doctor and it's really expensive. If you look around online you can find some generic versions of it. Also your doctor won't give it to you if you have semi-normal test levels. Anyways, I started using it and my testosterone levels were great. It's hard to find though, androrxshop is where I've got mine in the past. Pretty inexpensive. Good luck.

Androgel is the best transdermal, hand down. Problem is you need a prescription from your doctor and it's really expensive. If you look around online you can find some generic versions of it. Also your doctor won't give it to you if you have semi-normal test levels. Anyways, I started using it and my testosterone levels were great. It's hard to find though, androrxshop is where I've got mine in the past. Pretty inexpensive. Good luck.

That;s quite a bit more reasonable of a price than many others, thank you!

That;s quite a bit more reasonable of a price than many others, thank you!

Ya Ryno is right I was paying ridiculous for my androgel. Love the stuff but not 300 a month... Thanks TyrellMD for the source. Just got my in the mail. See if it works.

I know everyone responds differently, but I put more strength on my lifts on 4 weeks of Diesel 2.0 vs. 6 weeks of Beast and Katana 2.0. Just FYI. I really liked how I felt more on Diesel, too. My only complaint would be water retention, which might be helped with N2Guard (when I ran Diesel, I didn't take N2Guard).

I agree, katana is the shit

Just had a very successful run with it and will definitely be doing another. Stacked it with N2Slin and HCGenerate and I feel amazing

Top Bottom