Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since BEAST is gone...

Where is the best place to get it? I'd like to support EF site sponsors if possible. Also my main concern is libido. I posted on another thread that for me Diesel increased my libido but beast tanked it. I'd really like to avoid a tanked libido since ill be running oral only - no test. Thank you!

yeah diesel is wetter than epi but is a great mass hormone.
id reccomend you have a look at the RS-transaderm for your cycle buddy its a topical product that acts as a test base for your cycle itl stop any lethargy sides and help gains, it makes a really good additon to prohormone cycles and is legal.
Up to you tho, use TEAM1003 for $50 off transaderm if you do want it, gd luck

yeah diesel is wetter than epi but is a great mass hormone.
id reccomend you have a look at the RS-transaderm for your cycle buddy its a topical product that acts as a test base for your cycle itl stop any lethargy sides and help gains, it makes a really good additon to prohormone cycles and is legal.
Up to you tho, use TEAM1003 for $50 off transaderm if you do want it, gd luck

I've always like transdermals and miss products like Dermacrin and Sustain Alpha, so I'll give it a shot! Thank you!

Epistane and katana v3 are two good choices and it doesn't hurt to throw some transaderm in there.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Damn! That's expensive! Now you have to convince me why a transdermal at that price is > just plain old test...

Top Bottom