Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Simple" Deca, Test, Winstrol Question

Discreet User

Please provide advice on what you believe is the best way to combine Deca, Winstrol, and Test Cypionate. Dosages? Cycle length?

Going to keep this post short and sweet.
Goal is to maintain the physique I'm already happy with while slowly adding muscle mass over my lifetime.

I'm 23 and have been cycling on and off for the past 2 years under the care of my doctor. I plan on doing so in a healthy, moderate way for the rest of my life.

My cycles have all been 10-week Test Cypionate only at 500mg/week, except for one short cycle that was 4-week Test Propionate 500mg/week & Anavar 20mg per day.

The Anavar/Test was my best cycle even though it was my shortest.

I'm now considering stacking Deca, Winstrol, and Test Cypionate.

not sure i wanna comment

age?

Training history

Diet

BF

Weight

Height

and goals

same things the doc would ask you to better assist you

Hi RADAR,
We used to talk years ago; I haven't been active on the boards for a while.
I didn't provide my stats because I'm primarily concerned with hearing other peoples' experience and am trying to keep this thread simple.

But since you asked, here we go:
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 175
BF: 15%-but I'm not big on this measure because it is widely misunderstood. Put it this way, I show top abs now and full abs when I get down around 12% according to my body comp machine.
Training history: 5 years of disciplined lifting. Primarily follow HST because this works well for me.
Diet: High protein-moderate carb-moderate fat. Diet varies according to my goals. On-cycle I aim for 3500 calories per day. Lots of fruit, vegetables, and animal protein.

I have formal university education education in both nutrition and kinesiology.

As mentioned in the original post, I'm simply looking to continue healthy moderate muscle growth for the rest of my life.

Discreet user be careful with deca make sure you use the right pct and have enough time off between cycles deca with shut you down hard (speaking from my experience) and shut down is not a good place to be IMO leave the deca out you will get good results from the other two compounds

Thanks Premo1.
I've been debating Deca use for a long time. I've never been shut down too bad because I always do proper PCT, use HCG on cycle, and leave plenty of time between cycles.

Hi RADAR,
We used to talk years ago; I haven't been active on the boards for a while.
I didn't provide my stats because I'm primarily concerned with hearing other peoples' experience and am trying to keep this thread simple.

But since you asked, here we go:
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 175
BF: 15%-but I'm not big on this measure because it is widely misunderstood. Put it this way, I show top abs now and full abs when I get down around 12% according to my body comp machine.
Training history: 5 years of disciplined lifting. Primarily follow HST because this works well for me.
Diet: High protein-moderate carb-moderate fat. Diet varies according to my goals. On-cycle I aim for 3500 calories per day. Lots of fruit, vegetables, and animal protein.

I have formal university education education in both nutrition and kinesiology.

As mentioned in the original post, I'm simply looking to continue healthy moderate muscle growth for the rest of my life.

Now I remember you :)

Not sure what my mean at the mercy of your Dr, but if i was going to use a nandrolone with those compounds you have picked then NNP would be my pick ,the gains are alot leaner and will compliment that winstrol.

Top Bottom