Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects from T3

another idiot BB heard from.....its just babble on your part...he wants to hear about the real fucking sides...you faggot BB....

Like extreme nite sweets,lost sleep,elevated body temp,electrolite imbalances...being irritable...hamstring cramps and calf cramps...having little tolerance to the heat and sun...

You should always do more than your body can produce.....your natural system should produce about 23 mcgs of natural t-3....to reap the benefit of t-3 the minimum should be at least 50 mcgs.....

I dont listen to anyone at the gym......Im almost 48 yrs old.....and have been cycling for over 25 yrs...since 1980....how about you little man....Ive seen many retards like come and go....I've paid my dues....

ive been on T3 for a couple weeks now and i am LETHARGIC as FUCK!>..i could stay in bed all day....anyone ever expierence this?? highest ive gone is 50mcgs

Big O said:
another idiot BB heard from.....its just babble on your part...he wants to hear about the real fucking sides...you faggot BB....

Like extreme nite sweets,lost sleep,elevated body temp,electrolite imbalances...being irritable...hamstring cramps and calf cramps...having little tolerance to the heat and sun...

You should always do more than your body can produce.....your natural system should produce about 23 mcgs of natural t-3....to reap the benefit of t-3 the minimum should be at least 50 mcgs.....

I dont listen to anyone at the gym......Im almost 48 yrs old.....and have been cycling for over 25 yrs...since 1980....how about you little man....Ive seen many retards like come and go....I've paid my dues....

As I said earlier you fucking douche bag, same sides as HYPERTHYROIDISM. I'm surprised in those 48 years you never became literate.

Big O said:

Hey - difference of opinion is NO REASON to come in here and act like a fukin assbag.

Cool It bro...........

ricorico said:
ive been on T3 for a couple weeks now and i am LETHARGIC as FUCK!>..i could stay in bed all day....anyone ever expierence this?? highest ive gone is 50mcgs

how is the fat loss going bro??

And a layman asking a simple question is supposed to know what hyperthyroidism is?
Your a pill for sure....

Add clen you'll be fine..and certainly energized....

Big O said:
And a layman asking a simple question is supposed to know what hyperthyroidism is?
Your a pill for sure....

Add clen you'll be fine..and certainly energized....

If you dont know what it is then you should NOT be using it. There has to be a certain level of research before even attempting.

Assbag

hankes64 said:
If you dont know what it is then you should NOT be using it. There has to be a certain level of research before even attempting.

Assbag

couldn't have said it better myself.

BTW - Hankes knows his shit, so instead of "talking shit" - try and LISTEN for once.

a creed said:
couldn't have said it better myself.

BTW - Hankes knows his shit, so instead of "talking shit" - try and LISTEN for once.

Thanks bro, I would hit ya but it seems I have already K hit ya so I need to spread around!

Hey guys and gals,

I just started a cycle of T3 and clen. I have been taking it for 3 days now and my right calf has gotten about 1 1/2 times the size of my left calf. I'm not sure if this is my thyroid acting up (never had any thyroid problems in the past) or what it is. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Top Bottom