Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects from T3

It will only causes symptoms of hyperthyroidism and nothing else. You will not burn out the thryoid and there is medical evidence that no matter what you do you will not permanently damage the thyroid from ODing T3.

As far as muscle loss check your BBT (Basal Body Temperature) every morning for a week when natural (no T3) and then every morning when on T3 take it again and compare with natty numbers, if it falls within your natty numbers you are fine, if its above then it is eating some muscle.

To check BBT wake up and do nothing. Dont move, dont sit up, only move to grap the thermometer and pop it in. Take your temp, write down results and bam there it is!

hankes64 said:
It will only causes symptoms of hyperthyroidism and nothing else. You will not burn out the thryoid and there is medical evidence that no matter what you do you will not permanently damage the thyroid from ODing T3.

As far as muscle loss check your BBT (Basal Body Temperature) every morning for a week when natural (no T3) and then every morning when on T3 take it again and compare with natty numbers, if it falls within your natty numbers you are fine, if its above then it is eating some muscle.

To check BBT wake up and do nothing. Dont move, dont sit up, only move to grap the thermometer and pop it in. Take your temp, write down results and bam there it is!

Thanks guys, look forward to starting!!!

Tell me your just running t-3 with no other gear....because if you are you will loose a shitload of muscle...

I did the t-3/clen last year...it was helll especially in the summer....pillows and sheets and nite sweets,cramps in the calves or hammies.....lack of sleep...
Hers my max doses ramped up and then ramped down...clen 400 mcg's/t-3 125 mcgs...The clen was that super clen in the 200 mcg pills....I did that for 8 weeks....I think the 2 and 2 would be better...

Oh and make sure you keep some taurine around you'll need it

Big O said:
Tell me your just running t-3 with no other gear....because if you are you will loose a shitload of muscle...

Tell me you read my post on how to check for that.

Thats very nice....but again it makes no sense to use t-3 while not on gear....i dont give a fuck what the temp is...your going to loose alot....
What planet you from..?

Big O said:
Thats very nice....but again it makes no sense to use t-3 while not on gear....i dont give a fuck what the temp is...your going to loose alot....
What planet you from..?

Ahh brilliant post. You make me laugh, I did my method for a natty comp and didn't lose shit but what do I know? This was even advice from Endocrinologist. When you diet, your T3 goes down, so how do you get it back up without eating more food?

did you not read the post einstein....you can read right...?.god dam you fucking dumb.....he specifically asked about sides....

so your telling me you went to the nats completely gear free....and you dieted without any gear at all....is that what your saying....

You dont sound very bright if thats the case....

Can anyone advise me on wot to take anabolically to go with the T3 as I will be starting my T3 cycle soon..thanks.

Big O said:
did you not read the post einstein....you can read right...?.god dam you fucking dumb.....he specifically asked about sides....

so your telling me you went to the nats completely gear free....and you dieted without any gear at all....is that what your saying....

You dont sound very bright if thats the case....

I told the sides you dumb fucking cum catcher.

Yes, that is correct 25mcgs for 8 weeks DID NOTHING for catabolism. Why don't you actually try researching instead of listening to the dumb shits at your gym.

hankes64 said:
I told the sides you dumb fucking cum catcher.

Yes, that is correct 25mcgs for 8 weeks DID NOTHING for catabolism. Why don't you actually try researching instead of listening to the dumb shits at your gym.

If i understand you correctly, 25mcgs a day or lower should burn nothing but fat? I plan on running winstrol with the T3. I was just surprised to hear someone say it would not burn muscle.

Top Bottom