Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects from T3

almost-pro

I am starting my run with T3 today. First time I have ever used it. What side effects should I expect? I am going to stick with low doses. I am going to run 12.5mcg for a week and then up to 25mcg for 2 weeks, and then back down to 12.5mcg for a week until I stop.

So four weeks total? Where did you get this ramp? Are you taking any other supps?

I am doing a 45 day T# cycle now w/ some Clen as well. The T3 is at 75mgs per day now, but the doses are split up throughout the day - 3 seperate doses, and I go up to 100 in a day or two.

My muscles seem flatter, and the Clen seems to dehydrate me - I am drinking over a gallon of water a day.

What side effects are you experiecing from the T3. I will be running winstrol @ 50mg per day w/ the T3. Reason I am being so conservative on dosage is because i've never used t3 before, also suffer from anxiety and didn't want to make it a whole lot worse.

i had a few sides from t3
i ran a low dose 25mcg day
i had green shiot (yes green stool ,im talkin green lol)
lethargic as a mofo
i was flat as a board
i stoped taking it i dont think it really helped me much

Every body reacts different, but t-3 exasperates my anxiety, initially, then I develop a tolerance. I don’t mix it with clen, ECA or anything else.

I have no sides from T-3 even when I ramp up to 150 mcgs/day- other than I am hot and sweat like a pig (also due to test, etc). The thing is many people run Clen w/ T3 and Clen gives me many sides at low doses (mostly bad shakes, lethargy, etc).

If you're serious about fat loss, I would suggest at least ramping up to 75-100 mcgs per day- just go slowly to make sure you can handle it. And of course, you need an anabolic to make sure you don't lose muscle as T-3 is indescriminate about burning fat vs. muscle.

Good luck, and don't worry too much- that will surely cause anxiety attacks...

Top Bottom