Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effect free cycles?

I like this thread, I think the sides of AS can get inflated a lot because you only hear about it when something goes wrong. Sometimes its good to hear when something goes right.

only thing ive ever had is hairloss, it sucks buts it able to be dealt with just a pain in the ass. again like stated up above its probably a blessing in disguise cause i'd do some silly cycles if i wasnt concerned about my hair

primo + winny = side effects free
var only - side effects free
primo + HGH = side effects free
winny + EQ + HGH = side effects free

Victor

The only sides I usually get are bigger arms :)
With the excpetion of my BP getting a bit high and my liver working a bit of overtime, I have never had any probelms (with the exception of tren which makes me carzy). I get regular blood work and as already mentioned most sides can be avoided with proper precautions.

My biggest cycle was (750test-600deca-50mgdbol) which was WAY more than I needed. Oh well, live and learn. The only sides were a bit of bloating, acne on my back for a couple of weeks in the beginning and it took a while to recover after the cycle.

All of my other cycles were pretty much low on sides. Except for the night sweats from tren. They suck!! Small price to pay though.

VictorBR said:
primo + winny = side effects free
var only - side effects free
primo + HGH = side effects free
winny + EQ + HGH = side effects free

Victor

Disagree w/primo and winny - winstrol SHOT my HDL/LDL levels a couple of summer ago... I mean my HDL was in the single digits from it!

Top Bottom