Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick

Actually, it may just be a regular word now for something really good, positive, or cool.

I friends in Florida, Texas, and New York who all use the same lingo.

Just like I am sure ppl of all walks of life use the term 'cool'.

NJstacked said:
Anyway, FRUCKAL....I am not a skinny fucking raver...you are a fucking loser who doesnt go out and posts replies all fucking weekend.....I would love to go one on one with you and post a pic next to your fat ass.....because I am one SICK fuck!!!!

Also, Deppnade...is one of the biggest fuckers on this board and I dont think he is a skinny fuck, neither is ItalianSweetness, Kingwinny and NJbigtime....even Supergirl for that matter, we all run the juice heavy...So, with all this said....you would be scared to go to Factory...the furthest thing from a rave!!!!

stacked, you know i love ya, but lay off FRACKEL.. he is a cool kid.. maybe not as up on the lingo and club scene as you, but nevertheless, he is a sweetie.. he honestly meant no offense by this post and was being sincere in trying to understand the use of our city slang LOL.. so cut a country boy a break :D

HEY FRACK... NJSTACKED IS FUCKING SICK BRO ;) get it??

PEACE IN THE BROTHERHOOD!!!

#1. I am not cutting anybody a break...this guy posted a stupid fucking post in the club section where he must have known he would get ripped on.....

#2. He is 19....are you kidding me?

#1. This is fucking stupid. I thought people would laugh about it like crimson coal. I didn't expect anyone to get offended about a word, sorry, I wasn't aware it was that important to you.

#2. I sent you a PM. Read it.

Top Bottom