Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shredder Stack Part Duh!

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Hey guys and girls.
2nd run with the Shredder Stack from NTBM will be starting November 30th. This consists of Beastdrol and Katanadrol!
I will be doing 3 pills of each ed.
My main goals for this cycle is gain a few lbs of lbm while cutting up big time. I am around 238 at the moment around 17-18%, dropped from 248-250 (20%) in about a 4 weeks, which is perfect for me. I will be around 235 (15%) at the start of the cycle, and my goal will be 225-230 at 10-12%. I am 6'2". Been training over 13 years. And I am 26

Diet will be around 2500-2800 cals. Protein 290-300, carbs 200-240, and fats 60-80. depending on, on and off training days.
LOW GI carbs in morning and afternoon, greens in the evening.
Protein from eggs, chicken, beef, bison, fish, and whey.
Fats from eggs, olive oil, nuts, fish oil, npb etc.
Diet is still being worked on, but the marco's are close.

Training: Only the best. Omega style priciples. This works awesome with me. Slow movements and concentrating on the full muscle to mind connection. reps 7-20. lighter weights, fast rest inbetween sets and exercises. That's all I'll give ya, this workout/ training is going to change from what it is now( slightly), thanks to the great Omega that is going to give me an updated training for this cycle :) Thanks O-man!

Other supps will include: Whey, glutamine, creatine, N2KTS, Forged Burner, dermatherm (old version, thanks needto!) and forged liver.

PCT: Sustain Alpha, Unleashed, Post Cycle.

The anticipation is growing each day closer to the start! LOve this cycle! I will post up before and after pics because I like to show that these products work, as they have in the past, with the help of on point diet and training of course.
Hopefully my 2nd injectable cycle will come in February sometime... if I am ready! :D:p

Comments, suggestions, critiques, bitch, whatever you want, go ahead my friends! ;)

Last edited:
I wish i had the chance to try beast........ part of me is thinking i should have bought me a tub or 2 of it instead of my dbol. are the gains from beast really ad dry and lean and people say?
I'm very interested in the mind-muscle thing, slow, controlled reps while feeling and squeezing work well for me. can you give me an example of your training split including your choice of exercises with sets/reps please bro??

Go buy an omega pamphlet or something, haha, really im sorry about this, I really can't give out the 'secrets' to his training program. He would end me! lol

-What's your cardio like?
-Are you not running any test with this?
-Are you using t3?
-Any "fat burners"
-Cheat meals?
-Carb loading?
-Are these pro-hormones?

I would shoot for the top end of your caloric goal, your carb intake might work against you at some point.

Hey sweed, have you ever ran AAS? it seems you are trying to stay natural by only running pro hormones. just curious bro.

-What's your cardio like?
-Are you not running any test with this?
-Are you using t3?
-Any "fat burners"
-Cheat meals?
-Carb loading?
-Are these pro-hormones?

I would shoot for the top end of your caloric goal, your carb intake might work against you at some point.

I just remembered this as I finished up.. cardio 2-3 days AM cardio, 1-2 days cardio after workouts... at most 4 days of cardio. When I do more I loose more rapidly, which isn;t the best, I try to do more one week ,then less the next week.. It's a tough game, but I have it figured out a bit!
no test, I wish!
no t3, only "fat burner" is forged burner, works incredible.
cheat meals, maybe once a week, I havn't had one in a month, I get a little anal and think I'll get fat, but having one this saturday.
no carb loading, constant carbs everyday. This has worked and works now. I'm sticking to it :)
These are more like pro -steriods, lol. but yes PH.
Like I said before, these carbs work for me, naturally i was able to lose fat and gain lbm. as I am now, holding mass/lbm and even building my legs up a little while leaning out.

Hey sweed, have you ever ran AAS? it seems you are trying to stay natural by only running pro hormones. just curious bro.

I have done 1 injecable cycle almost 5 years ago. Test/ dbol, loved it! When I am on Beast/ Katana, I am not naturaly lol.
I just find it hard to be in good shape, time, money, etc to do something. Hopefully Once I am done with this, I will be happy enough to do a 2nd (injecable) cycle.

It is, but I was tryin to be funny... And now u hurt my feeling? Btw I think It's spelled "God". Lol ;)

Top Bottom