Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder joint pain

dinoinlouisiana

i have done a 2 month of hcgenerate, as well as 2 months of unleashed with a bottle of formosa stand.
my question is now that im giving my body a chance to recover from these things i have severe shoulder joint pain, to the point where i cant do any real good training like i did while on these sups, is this normal? Im at a loss as to why i feel this way. i have lost 23 pounds of weight yet have gained some muscle, but now i dont want to lose what i have gained and im afraid without the intese training i will lose it, im 49 years of age if that has anything to do with it. thanks for any help i can get.

hey brother, i'm headed to work right now and I'll give you my opinions when i get back, but i want to take the necessary time to do so. As you wait for some help here I also recommend you check out these two sites, They have a lot of good info in them too

www.fitnessparadiseworld.com

www.elite-bodiez.com

BBL bro.

Dont train heavy bro - its tempting to try and work through the pain but you will regret it.
I would go with light reps with serious volume maybe 3 days max .

if that aggrivates the situation then just rest for a couple of weeks ( muscle memory is a great thing )and hit it with ice 5/6 times a day .
Needto's joint repair kit definitely helped me with shoulder pain issues .

Here's a link :)
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/Joint-Repair-Pain-Relief-p20.html

I had something similar....I think aging definitely plays a role. The best thing was time off, which was intensely hard to do!! Can you do other things that would avoid aggravating the joint for awhile? I took a break and then when I started lifting again, started lower just to test it out and build up, rather then injure it again right off the bat.

Top Bottom